Author Topic: Ban Skoff_Alec / HESKEY TIME (Polling me for no reason "TWICE")  (Read 662 times)

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Freestyler
Really fucked off now! Fed up of people abusing bann polls in games! this happens everyday! Im an orignal player from this game in 2011, And I really starting to wonder why the fuck I came back! Im getting poll banned for people team hitting and team killing me because i have complained about it afterwards!! SSRLY!! i have screen shots here of them polling me off.. I really want something done please as its taking the piss.

How the fuck is it fair for me to get BANNED for complaining about someone team killing me and hitting me and then getting called a kid and told to shut the fuck up! SLRY wheres the fucking respect.. people start playing this game and think they are the shit talking down to everyone trying to make people feel like shit because they are ass holes¬! This fucking POLL feature needs removing so these fucking childish little cunts can stop abusing them
!!!!!!!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I dont deserve the abuse for telling someone to stop tking, Let alone a few people ganging up on me calling me a kid and being complete ass holes making me not want to play tbh... the games gone shit as it is.. but with the communtiy being like it is.. i wouldnt be suprised if ppl started to leave and this mod died!
I really think these two should get what they deserve.
So many times i get polled for no reason and majority just presss 1 anyway

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Re: Ban Skoff_Alec / HESKEY TIME (Polling me for no reason "TWICE")
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 01:22:57 pm »
And you conveniently didn't screenshot the past 5 minutes of you whining like some machine about SOMETHING we couldn't understand.
Heskey and Alec overreacted, but its understandable since you just wouldn't shut up (they could've used "mute")
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 01:26:19 pm »
yea nice message, Im a whiny bitch? Ok heres what happened. He hit me 3 times I told him to stop! And he killed me, So I then said what the fuck why did u do that u idiot!. left it for 5 minutes and he hit me again! So i told belda to tell him to sort it out! THEN! I get told to shut up plz, So I told skoffina to fuck off why u telling me to shut up nothing to do with you, Then U start calling me a kid and a dumb bundle of sticks and being abuse, then heskeytime polls me and fails, then skoff alec polls me! Yea im a whiny bitch? Ok mate i might be whining but i got a reason, U cant just go around being a complete tosser and think people will just let you do it. If that was you in that situation you would of whined.

Offline Alec

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Caval-reee!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Northumbria
  • Game nicks: Bittersweet
  • IRC nick: Alec
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 02:09:24 pm »
I asked this guy in a polite way to stop whining about that teamkill cuz it became annoying. Yes i could had mute him but he was so damn retarded.... If i remember Heskey was the first to start a banpoll and it didnt pass. I voted a second banpoll just for fun, joking arround, couldnt help he passed :P
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Offline Sir_Tulpus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Palamon
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 02:56:42 pm »
It´s understandable that Heskeytime ban polled him. he explained why. U see that I was there and that guy who was ban polled was really annoying.

Offline Secret

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Aurentius_VI
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 02:59:09 pm »
True Story

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 03:00:24 pm »
heskeytime, i was just telling the guy to stop tking me, and u all start on me? saying im whining and shit calling me a kid etc,  u cant justify yourself. you was being a prick for the fun of it, the guy kept team hitting me and i get a bit pissed off about it. If you really thought you had done nothing you wouldnt be posting on this thread would you? trying to justify your self. mate your an ass hole i couldnt give a shit who polled me out, No matter how many people r on a server genrealy %50 vote 1 just for the sake of it.. so yea mate.. good point, really.. and who gives a shit if you or alec never met.. i dont really care to argue with you over this. but i think your a fucking down syndrom basterd tbh and should go fuck your self with a bent fork. but hey yea.. im a whining kid =)

P.S point made i dont really care for saying anymore

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 03:02:57 pm »
Denied. Even your ban request is full of rage. I can understand why they polled you. You should calm down.

Just make a ban poll/ban request if somebody teamhits you. But don't freak out and annoy everybody on the server.