Author Topic: 10things I learned playing cRPG  (Read 3711 times)

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
Re: 10things I learned playing cRPG
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2013, 11:27:05 pm »
9. Always use your native language in chat. Just because it is an English speaking server and server rules say you should use English doesn’t mean you need to since you are exceptional.

Wait....people read chat??

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2013, 11:43:37 pm »
Wait....people read chat??

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you're gonna use memes atleast use them correctly

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2013, 05:46:32 am »
This is the two handers guide to success I see. Glad to see it is finally published.

My new screen saver

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2013, 09:52:01 am »
+3
You forgot

#00: This point is so important, it's coming even before #1! cRPG is still a beta, and it's still being worked on. Since a beta is not for entertainment purposes, but to work on balancing and fixing bugs, the devs are relying on your feedback. So whenever you got killed by someone and you had the impression he did it with ease, it's probably OP.

Don't hesitate to go to the forums and report your observation. That way OP things can be nerfed, as the devs are working towards getting all the OP stuff in line with the heavily UP 2 handers. So please don't be lazy and help improving the game!
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2013, 10:17:29 pm »
"3. Similar to this, if you have a shield, never use it to cover a team mate being rushed by multiple enemies. Hold back and get a weak flanking 1H-swing in on one of the enemy group. Of course your score is more important than your team mate’s life."

If you have a shield, don't forget to use it to block your teamates backswings so he can't attack instead of covering one of his flanks with the shield  8-)

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2013, 12:48:59 am »
+2

9. Always use your native language in chat. Just because it is an English speaking server and server rules say you should use English doesn’t mean you need to since you are exceptional. Using a native language Teamspeak is of course not an option.

Well.. since you are talking about "diferent native languages", I guess you are talking about european servers (no ones wants to play in USA servers anyway). Well, you are wrong. Crpg servers always have been "any language" servers. Actually, i find people like you disgusting, trying to force languages on others. Shows your insecurity probably. But dont worry, most of the time they dont talk about you. Do they?. I would find stupid if two turks talked each other in english for example or any other nation for this matter. Get over it. English isnt the only laguage. You know, i dont give a damn about what language they talk since i basically dont give a damn about what they talk in first place. But i guess you need to control all what people say or something. Or maybe you just have fear to the unknow?. Are you afraid of vaginas?.....
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"