Author Topic: VIKINGR MOD  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
VIKINGR MOD
« on: May 04, 2011, 01:18:14 pm »
With the buffs to 1h and shielders, which was already domminant class in eastern europe, now the nerf to bows and slots spaces.....

ALL THIS work, ALL THIS PROGRESSION AND ALL WE HAVE GRINDED:

FOR chadz TO TURN HIS MOD INTO VIKINGR MOD....

WHy chadz? we already have and can play vikingr mod, we dont need another 1h sword and board mod. As a 2h you cannot compete with stupidly fast feints, the round shields STILL have MASSIVE forcefields around them that suck everything in, you can no longer fight as a bowman, cause either a/ you cannot shoot anyone cause your bow is shit, or b/ you cannot kill anyone cause u ran out of ammo on their enourmous forcfield shields and c/ once you run of ammo you are dead since you dont have a melee weapon.

Pre patch, i would stroll my archers around with no melee weapon, it was possible and doable at high levels. Now at lvl 30 I cant do it with 100% archer build.

2h: just arrow targets, they do no other job: Polearms are faster, longer, cheaper, 1h is more effective in combat and is shielded.

So, you wantd a 1h and polearms mod chadz, thats fine, leave yours as it was and fuck off to VikingR, this is lame now. Please chadz, STOP listening to your "balance team" and go YOUR way, this feels like certain voices that always shout the loudest have been heard, and you finally gave in to them....

Grow a backbone chadz

PS: Before anyone calls me ungrateful, I donated before many of you twats reading this, and if I thought the mod had a future I would donate again. But for now, Im gone, this mod is only doing what VikingR are doing, but they are doing it better. This used to be a RPG where you could build a cool class. Now its a game where u build 1 class or suffer to everyone who has built it. To argue this point shows how little you understand and how poor your eyes are working.
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
Re: VIKINGR MOD
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 01:20:20 pm »
Well, I enjoy killing vikings with my ninja.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 01:23:18 pm »
With the buffs to 1h and shielders, which was already domminant class in eastern europe, now the nerf to bows and slots spaces.....

ALL THIS work, ALL THIS PROGRESSION AND ALL WE HAVE GRINDED:

FOR chadz TO TURN HIS MOD INTO VIKINGR MOD....

WHy chadz? we already have and can play vikingr mod, we dont need another 1h sword and board mod. As a 2h you cannot compete with stupidly fast feints, the round shields STILL have MASSIVE forcefields around them that suck everything in, you can no longer fight as a bowman, cause either a/ you cannot shoot anyone cause your bow is shit, or b/ you cannot kill anyone cause u ran out of ammo on their enourmous forcfield shields and c/ once you run of ammo you are dead since you dont have a melee weapon.

Pre patch, i would stroll my archers around with no melee weapon, it was possible and doable at high levels. Now at lvl 30 I cant do it with 100% archer build.

2h: just arrow targets, they do no other job: Polearms are faster, longer, cheaper, 1h is more effective in combat and is shielded.

So, you wantd a 1h and polearms mod chadz, thats fine, leave yours as it was and fuck off to VikingR, this is lame now. Please chadz, STOP listening to your "balance team" and go YOUR way, this feels like certain voices that always shout the loudest have been heard, and you finally gave in to them....

Grow a backbone chadz

PS: Before anyone calls me ungrateful, I donated before many of you twats reading this, and if I thought the mod had a future I would donate again. But for now, Im gone, this mod is only doing what VikingR are doing, but they are doing it better. This used to be a RPG where you could build a cool class. Now its a game where u build 1 class or suffer to everyone who has built it. To argue this point shows how little you understand and how poor your eyes are working.
*Looks at this guys's awesomebar*     makes sence...

P.S. stop whining like a little sissy girl .

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 01:27:28 pm »
I haven't really had any more trouble as a 2h user in this patch than I did ever before. Guess my nerfdar isn't finely-tuned enough to detect such minute changes.
Don't.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 01:33:24 pm »
I haven't really had any more trouble as a 2h user in this patch than I did ever before. Guess my nerfdar isn't finely-tuned enough to detect such minute changes.

Thats cause u GOT RAPED upanddown before the patch, and I can still rape you upanddown now Okin, I just dont like the way the mods gone, not that I find it hard to do anything. I still have a class or every possible niche, and I still find some aspects of the game good, but the fact that swordand board was easymode BEFORE it was buffed makes it a noskill choice now. There should not be any noskill choices IMHO, thats what NOrd Huscarl class was for in native, ppl who arent any good to have a chance. But, since modern culture seems to be Codle the Weak, not Survival of the fittest, Im off to Native.

When all of you get bored of 1h sword and boards, or just stacking armour and IF, come play the BALANCED version of that: Native

They got smarter people than chadz balancing it, and it shows.

LATER!

PS: Your awesome bar gets this way when FIRST its called TROLLPOINTS, and noone wantd them, they were a BAD thing, so I got minus loads cauze im awesome. I come back and they a bad thing....TAKE EVERY LITTLE THING FROM ME chadz YOU FUCKING RETARD, I FUCKING HELPED YOU BUILD THIS FOLLOWING, from the first time you uploaded a working version, I WAS THERE, donating, giving feedback and trying to be constructive, but since I dont live on MIRC trolling everyone, Im not shit. Community of trolls led by young troll with psycological god complex and complex drug addictions. Have agreat mod.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 01:36:44 pm by Grey »
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 01:36:25 pm »
Yeah you're right Grey, VikingR Mod is nice and funny, i like to play it sometimes!!

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 01:39:51 pm »
Thats cause u GOT RAPED upanddown before the patch, and I can still rape you upanddown now Okin

Who are you again? :lol:

Anyway, when I played archer a coupla days back I didn't notice any lack of things to shoot at, and I don't even know where you got the idea shielders were buffed in the first place. Sounds like a lot of noise over nothing.

Edit: thread starter locked this and it got moved by someone else! Not abooze!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 02:03:15 pm by okiN »
Don't.