Author Topic: 17 generation character lost with all my gear (many heirloomed)  (Read 871 times)

Offline Kabookie

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kabookieson
  • Game nicks: Kabookie
I must cry on your shoulders...
I played all Friday April 29th with my old character but when I tried to join servers today I was unable. It kept saying "connection with server was lost" or just unable to connect.
I went to website character page and nothing was visible so I made a new character (Kabookieson), as the prompt stated to do when you can't see your character, so I could access my old name. I log in with new character and the old character name is selectable but it has no stats and gear I did not buy and is a starter character.

Friday I had been playing with a 17th generation character at lvl 30 which had several multi-heirloomed items and several other items.

I see most people have their old characters and sure wonder what happened :(

Offline Garth

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BkS_Harn
Re: 17 generation character lost with all my gear (many heirloomed)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 12:12:03 pm »
You are not alone 'boox :(. My gen 8, (almost lvl 30) char 'BkS_Harn' is gone as well. Tried logging in to website a few times and I thought I was having problems with browser cookies again, then joined server & discovered myself in peasant gear.

I know we were both playing in the CTF server last night so I dunno if there could have been a possible complication with that. Hopefully they're just messing around with the database. :P

Offline Mylet

• The ugly
  • Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 5
  • Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Mylet
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Offline Garth

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BkS_Harn
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 12:30:11 pm »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,4605.0.html

Yeah, just heard the news when I popped in & asked in NA Battle.

Thanks for the link anyway, helps explain it a bit more.

Offline MaverickG

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 01:16:04 pm »
I feel my account was blocked/banned unfairly.  I dont even play Siege or CTF!

Offline Kabookie

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kabookieson
  • Game nicks: Kabookie
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 08:52:25 am »
I must cry on your shoulders...
I played all Friday April 29th with my old character but when I tried to join servers today I was unable. It kept saying "connection with server was lost" or just unable to connect.
I went to website character page and nothing was visible so I made a new character (Kabookieson), as the prompt stated to do when you can't see your character, so I could access my old name. I log in with new character and the old character name is selectable but it has no stats and gear I did not buy and is a starter character.

Friday I had been playing with a 17th generation character at lvl 30 which had several multi-heirloomed items and several other items.

I see most people have their old characters and sure wonder what happened :(

UPDATE!
Today I was able to log in a battle server with this character and now it shows up on my character page correctly.
What a relief!