Author Topic: [UNBAN] Fallen_Spleen  (Read 457 times)

Offline Spleen

• Earl
  • Renown: 310
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • But I am already in my pyjamas...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spleen
  • IRC nick: Spleeno
[UNBAN] Fallen_Spleen
« on: March 02, 2013, 01:37:16 pm »
Hello fellow Feminists!

I was banned this morning for leeching. By this guy: http://i.imgur.com/CyBm4vG.jpg (the misogynic one)
My guess: green is one of the 3 colors of feminism, so his reaction to my green tunic was only natural!
Because during the whole of February, spawning with a red tunic and a stick was fine, but the MOMENT I switch to green tunic it's considered leeching...
While we're at it: the womens quota in the admin team is horrible - even when you count all the GIRLs (Guys In Real Life)

I demand justice from this menocentric menocracy!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: [UNBAN] Fallen_Spleen
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 02:30:32 pm »
So you're gonna use my drunken sex stories to justify your continuous leeching ? I thought better of you Spleen ! =)

In any case - yes , you have been banned for leeching. Just because you were clever enough to spawn with a weapon and armor and pretend that you were NOT suicide running doesn't mean you haven't been watched. Read the rules, they clearly state that "not contributing is leeching".
You were doing this for over a week and yesterday i asked you whether you've leeched enough to take a day or two as a break. You didn't take that warning seriously and got banned today for continuing.  You are a high level and clearly leeching, don't think that fooling admins is that easy.

I'm sorry Spleen but you'll have to sit this one through, you demanded justice and it has been served.

P.S. switch to pms if you have more things to say please