Author Topic: Instable prices  (Read 943 times)

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
Re: Instable prices
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 04:09:29 pm »
imagine the increase cost to cavalry with their arabians, destriers and heavy lances.

:twisted:

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2012, 04:15:43 pm »
Tired of kuyak-warmask-danish GS heroes? I propose to implement such thing as instable prices. How this should work:

Each day somewhere in the night or the early morning the Server checks the database of heirloomed items of all crpg by classes. +1 gives 1 point to the item, +2 gives 2 points and MW items give 3 points. The most used item of the class (with most of points) gets +15% of the price, 2 less usable items get +10% of the price, 3 other usable items get +5%. Same with the most unused items. They're also marked on the website as "mainstream" and "rare" or something like that  :lol:

modify tax rates on them,  creating luxury tax on highily valueable items etc. and fuck this tax for mainstream gear.  communism ftw1
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2012, 04:37:18 pm »
+1
Forcing diversity is not the way to go IMO.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2012, 04:40:34 pm »
If this was added I'd pay people to wear loomed lamellar, loomed hoods, and use loomed my old friendtanas.
It's a bit of shit idea.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.