Author Topic: RAVEN [Raven_] - Recruiting  (Read 5845 times)

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Seddrik_PxC
Re: RAVEN [Raven_] - Recruiting
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2012, 11:14:18 pm »
So, uh... What do you think about Tennenoth AKA Bis-cutes' reaction?

What response are you fishing for lol?  His comment is pretty ambigious imo.  But then, what can you expect in Crpg.  Even you left NA apparently because of the failure among admins.  I don't expect the forums to be much better. 

I don't think any of us in this thread have denied that several of our members have love-tapped you repeatedly.

Appreciate the facts being clear on this much at least.  Was over a year ago and yet... here we are.  Lets remember who keeps doing it and even started trolling this thread, shall we?  Wasn't me....

You keep saying we say stuff we never did say, like us denying we lovetapped you and were not trolling about it, us saying you were/are mad, you never asked for my input etc. Rather strange how fast you make assumptions or how you interpret things.

If it had been once or twice and then moved on, it would never have escalated to this.  As I said, I left quietly, respected the group as a whole and said nothing more.  I'm just keeping the record straight and trying to do my own thing in Raven, but don't expect you or anyone else in Fallen at this point to agree with what I say about it.  Bottom line, if allowed to I'll mind my own business (as I did before) and not mess with anyone.  If trolled in my own thread, I will reply.  I certainly won't expect trolls to agree with what I say, nor do I expect it of those who take their side even while admitting that they are trolling.

I think you are an okay guy Seddrik, and I do regret that certain members did lovetap you so much (Unfortunately I never really caught wind of it until after you left),

Used to think you were cool.  You are actually one of the reasons I left Fallen quietly, you never THed or trolled that I saw.  But after this exchange in my thread...  whatever.  Guess my earlier estimations of you were mistaken.

but these reaction and responses in this thread make it near-impossible to not respond to your posts with additional posts of my own.

So, you are saying I'm irresistible?   :D  Only reason I'm continuing is because its my faction thread that has been raided.  Otherwise I'd ignore it as I have for over a year.  Maybe you guys should try that.  Ignore it, forget it, move on.

You do like to leap to assumptions a lot and shove words in our mouths and write your own fiction a bunch =\ anywho, I'll leave you in peace (Unless you post something irresistible to respond to) Have a great day!

So, I am irresistible.  :oops:  Pursued in Fallen, even after I left Fallen...  Now in my own thread.  You guys must be in love.

Please do note that there are no hard feelings though that any Fallen have towards you, nobody hates you or dislikes you <3 You were simply a noteworthy character that we all remember fondly <3

I find that hard to believe considering the "neighborly" behavior of late... a year after leaving Fallen.  Certainly not acts of love and warm fuzziness.  lol...  Maybe fondness means gleeful mischievous trollage?  But I don't hold grudges, as I've proven by walking away quietly for over a year, I can and do leave those kinds of people behind.  Only reason I've continued is because this has been brought to my thread and not left alone.  I don't go hunting stray dogs to kick, but if one comes into my yard and barks at me - he is gonna get kicked.  So, if this is going to stop, I think the solution is pretty easy.  Get off my lawn.  :wink:

@Baggy lol...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 12:46:36 pm by seddrik »