Author Topic: Archery. A discussion.  (Read 3304 times)

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Re: Archery. A discussion.
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2012, 12:42:15 am »
Your funny Aderyn, I faceshot you your first day bro. Remember, I was the fucker the GO modelled their lvl 35 archers on, they took my name, MADE A CLAN BASED on it. I'm new like the mountains are new.

Anyway, still seems ridiculous to me that I'm rewarded more for being a kiting my old friend. The newest changes nerfed the fuck out of 1handed, I assume that was unintentional, but still no change to the system that makes archers more effective if they have 5PD and loads of athletics. BTW, stop trying to argue with me: Im always right, its written into the fabric of the universe.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2012, 01:46:24 am »
Nuuuuuuuurrf!!!!!!
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2012, 04:58:10 am »
+1
Your funny Aderyn, I faceshot you your first day bro. Remember, I was the fucker the GO modelled their lvl 35 archers on, they took my name, MADE A CLAN BASED on it. I'm new like the mountains are new.

Anyway, still seems ridiculous to me that I'm rewarded more for being a kiting my old friend. The newest changes nerfed the fuck out of 1handed, I assume that was unintentional, but still no change to the system that makes archers more effective if they have 5PD and loads of athletics. BTW, stop trying to argue with me: Im always right, its written into the fabric of the universe.

If you are always right why open this discussion in the first place?

Seems pretty silly to open an archery discussion and just throw down everyone's words and opinion with "WRONG, NOPE"
It seems the best builds are to be some combination of 15-24 str and 15-24 agi. Which basically goes for everything that you want balance with. you want a build with the most damage? horn bow with 30 str. 10pd would destroy everything. You just can't hit it.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".