Author Topic: ATS -_-  (Read 5342 times)

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
Re: ATS -_-
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2011, 07:24:51 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Steelers Win, Steelers win!

Offline Punked

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2011, 09:53:43 pm »
I DID assess the problem before pulling the trigger. I DID talk to you about it before I banned you. I DID give you an explanation. If you couldn't see it through your rage, I apologize, but not my fault. Several people were talking to you, many of whom I don't even know. Calling them "my buddy" isn't exactly appropriate. They were citing the rules to you. Assuming that because they know the rules, that they are my friends is an incorrect assumption.

Furthermore, in your self-professed "apology", you are attempting to share blame with me. I'll have none of that. You deserved to be kicked. You came back upset, and asked for an explanation. You deserved one. I gave it to you. You didn't like it, and decided to be disrespectful. I gave you an opportunity to "revoke" the disrespect you were showing. You didn't seize said opportunity, so I gave you a ban. At no point in there did I "jump the gun", or act prematurely. Follow these two rules and you'll never have a problem again on the NA servers:

1. Respect the rules.
2. Respect the admins.

I am not trying to go on a power trip here, and I don't want you banned for a week. It seems like you're incapable of manning up and just saying, "I'm sorry, I lost my head, and messed up. I'll try to control my temper in the future." This was the apology I was looking for. Everyone slips up now and then. I get that, and I think people should get second chances.

As such, and since I've never really seen you causing problems in the past, I will mitigate this to a 24 hour ban. Please attempt to follow the rules in the future. And if you lose your cool and break one, please don't rage on the admin that kicks you for it. They're just doing their job.

P.S. Oh, and apologies typically work best if they sound like apologies. Just sayin.

Yeah I understand that. Thanks, but just to let you know i didnt really get to hear from u. I never heard "why the hell where u hitting him" or nothing. yea, i am sorry for my foolish attitude and decisions toward this whole situation.

Offline Kong Ming

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Strength is but only one aspect of power.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eastern Tsardom
  • Game nicks: Barely_Legal, Anastasia, Hua_Xiong
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2011, 11:24:34 pm »

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2011, 01:02:29 pm »
For the record, Eyebeat didn't do anything wrong except troll the admin while he was trying to do his job, but I issued him a simple warning as well.

Sorry I was not on the computer for a few days.  How exactly was I trolling?  For posting a historical picture of Percival who was part of the knights of the round?

Also this is what Percival looks like at level 30. 

I always thought it sucked that you went bald as you leveled up in that game....
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 01:05:07 pm by EyeBeatWomen »

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2011, 01:46:38 pm »
BS. If a friend is trying to kill you, you have every right to defend yourself.
No, you don't. At least not as long as you don't want to get yourself under the banhammer.

@OP
People that refuse to understand that they are in the wrong are ruining this game.

Offline Lanic0r

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2011, 02:31:52 pm »
Hey maybe we need a demonstration like in Egypt?
These dictators (PTX, Mustikki...) think: The hard way or no way! My way or highway!
Its up to you players, interrupt this banning dictator action with joining on Pecores EU 4. There you will be baned too, but before you will get instructions and have the chance to behave correctly. Still breaking the rules? bye bye!

Offline Perceval

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2011, 04:38:08 pm »
bit late, but i wasn't aware of this until now.

my swing didnt reach the guy i was going for and ended up on you, standing beside me. As i recall you must have been aware of that so i don't get why you could think i deliberately hit you. In fact i wasn't even aware i hit you and was confused for a while when you went apeshit on me. Then i realised you were on your periods or something. Sorry, my bad.

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2011, 06:08:33 pm »
Yeah I understand that. Thanks, but just to let you know i didnt really get to hear from u. I never heard "why the hell where u hitting him" or nothing. yea, i am sorry for my foolish attitude and decisions toward this whole situation.

You've been unbanned, next time if a problem arises contact an admin and be respectful
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 06:11:19 pm by Ecko »

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2011, 07:57:47 pm »
Sorry I was not on the computer for a few days.  How exactly was I trolling?  For posting a historical picture of Percival who was part of the knights of the round?

I was talking about what happened IN the game, NOT in this thread. Reading is ftw. Try it.

Quote from: Godfrey of Ibelin
I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle.

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2011, 08:23:28 pm »
I never heard "why the hell where u hitting him" or nothing.

Because it's of no interest. You are not allowed to TA your teammates. If someone has done something bad to you, and you take justice into your own hands, you just turned him from an offender (who gets punished) to a victim (who does NOT get punished).

Someone else already said how to react. Write in chat to an admin, start a poll, take a screenshot, whatever. But don't strike back. Control yourself. Especially you, Punked, as the chatlog reveals you are an immature choleric.

P.S.: Heroin, please don't quote yourself in your signature. This is like jizzing on your own pic.  :P
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 08:27:20 pm by Joker86 »
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2011, 10:34:15 pm »
bit late, but i wasn't aware of this until now.

my swing didnt reach the guy i was going for and ended up on you, standing beside me. As i recall you must have been aware of that so i don't get why you could think i deliberately hit you. In fact i wasn't even aware i hit you and was confused for a while when you went apeshit on me. Then i realised you were on your periods or something. Sorry, my bad.

Nice avatar dude.

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline serpus

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2011, 11:53:44 pm »
chadz where are you to read this thread when you JUST SAID that you werent aware of any admin problems?

Offline Dreakon_The_Destroyer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • Kiss my Axe
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS
  • Game nicks: Dreakon_ATS
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2011, 12:23:06 am »
i dont see a problem?
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2011, 12:27:48 am »
chadz where are you to read this thread when you JUST SAID that you werent aware of any admin problems?

The only problem I can see in this thread is people thinking revenge TKs are acceptable. Nothing more to discuss.