Author Topic: why berenger loves USA USA USA so much?  (Read 6831 times)

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Re: why berenger loves USA USA USA so much?
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2012, 03:34:51 pm »
To be totally specific, getting caught with weed totally depends on how you're holding it and how much you have. It can either be a felony, or a misdemeanor, which is a lesser crime than a felony. And even if you are caught with weed, you won't even have to spend any time in jail depending on the state. Probably community service and time with a PO

Post is unrelated
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kuyamzoleta

• Baron
  • Renown: 94
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zoleta, WATCHOUT_SON
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2012, 06:51:55 pm »
+1
712361872 years in prison for some weed.

I just noticed.
"twerk miley miley twerk"

Offline Apsod

• Duke
  • Renown: 698
  • Infamy: 98
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Donate a few denari to the farmers of Calradia!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apsod
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2012, 10:10:48 pm »
What`s with everyone being swedish? Norway is the shiz! We got oil and we are not in shitty EU, u jelly Sweden?

Offline bilwit

• Agent provocateur
  • Count
  • Renown: 275
  • Infamy: 181
  • The toast is anarchy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Billy_Whitmore, Andre_Whitmore, Gideon_Stargrave
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2012, 06:31:04 am »
I do agree with a lot of what you say, but the whole anarchist thing is kin of, well, stupid. Most(read all) of the anarchists I know would be the first ones to get the ass-kicked out of them by a navy seal if anarchy ever did come around.

lolwut

Most of us are currently living off relatives, friends, parttime-jobs or savings, to be able to work as much and cheaply as possible.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2012, 06:35:44 pm »
To be totally specific, getting caught with weed totally depends on how you're holding it and how much you have. It can either be a felony, or a misdemeanor, which is a lesser crime than a felony. And even if you are caught with weed, you won't even have to spend any time in jail depending on the state. Probably community service and time with a PO

Some states are still ass backwards like Texas and Nevada.  Getting caught with weed there can be jail time, and over certain amounts are still felonies.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2012, 10:48:39 pm »
Back to topic: The VAST majority of the population of the US is simply parasitic. Same thing in the UK where I am now. They dont create anything of value, they dont try to expand human understanding, nor do they help to sustain the human race thru any kind of agriculture. They poke their friends on facebook. They watch trash tv, listen to shit music, think a book is used to adorn the coffee table, have little to no understanding of 1/ history and where they came from 2/ how the world views them, sociopolitically 3/ the basic facts of geography 4/ simple physical dynamics 5/ their own and other people's subconscious.  They just go about their day doing ultimatly pointless tasks, while they pay taxes for no representation of their opinions by their goverment, because they havent taken the time to form any opinions. They just dont care. They have been fed bullshit since birth and have never stopped to question why they pay to support a massively overbloated parasitic buerocracy that reallistically at NO point will ever support their best interests.

New Zealand....now that looks like a free country.

Way to overgeneralize a country of 313 million people.  :lol:   

I've lived around 12 years of my life in the US, just on the East and West coasts. You can't really compare California to the rest of the US, for starters. It's like comparing Germany to Siberia. The only areas worth a shit in the US are West Coast (anything west of the Rocky's), East Coast and Texas(/New Mexico, kind of).

Now I'll go ahead and make my own generalization:

The west coast is very laid back attitude wise compared to the east coast, definitely less humid and the air is much dryer especially during the summer.  The east coast is old money, the west coast is new money. 

When I was living in Europe a lot of my friends who visited the USA only went to NYC or Florida.  NYC is a huge international city where there's lots of stuff going on but that's not very different from a lot of the big cities in Europe.  One of the best things about the USA is there's lots of different climates and types of people.  We're all immigrants really.  There's the desert southwest with those sexy mexis in Arizona, there the Pacific Northwest with it's good book stores and sparkly vampires, the midwest where people of Bohemian/Hungarian/Polish descent settled and now make the most boss sausages/beer, the south where the girls have those sexy southern accents and the list goes on and on.   
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 10:57:02 pm by Knute »

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2012, 11:05:10 pm »
Yeah it's pretty hard to generalize a 300+ million people no matter what country they are from.  Not to mention like others have said, you can't compare NYC or Los Angeles and think you know how people live in Minneapolis, or Houston, or the suburbs of the larger cities, or the small towns, or people who live on farms, or in the middle of the woods on a lake...

You can generalize the laws, the political atmosphere (and how the government functions), and some other things if the country is managed by some form of a federal government (versus regional powers).  Hard to generalize that many people into an easy to fit world-view, just as hard to generalize all the different types of cities and geographic locations.
 - Stolen from Macropussy