Author Topic: Remove EU4  (Read 9911 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: Remove EU4
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2012, 09:15:28 am »
Isn't it called picking your fights? Number one rule of combat, don't pick a fight you can't win, why fight those "multiple enemies". Generally a fight you're outnumbered in, is one you don't win. Keep in mind I said generally, there is some exceptions obviously.

Cowards talk!

Charge against multiple enemies and sometimes you'll come out on top, and that's how hero's are born!
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1376
  • Infamy: 387
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2012, 02:31:10 pm »
I would like to encourage other players who happen to end up playing on EU4 and witnessing things I've explained in this thread to write their own experience in this thread and provide screenshots if they can.

Also want to ask admins Dood and Sir_Ironlake who play there often why aren't they warning those players to stop with forced duels?

Everyone has right to play how they want to and forcing duels on other people isn't the right way. They are even interrupting people who aren't interested in their little dueling at the end of the round business and that's griefing.

So far, prime suspects are already mentioned CamelKnights (ROBINHOOD and his friend TUTTIRITARI) and 22nd_aLdraNer (or something like that, I really can't remember exact name).

There isn't many people who are doing this, just four or five but others are following their lead. Punish those who are doing this and this won't happen again.

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2012, 02:33:37 pm »
+3
I would like to encourage other players who happen to end up playing on EU4 and witnessing things I've explained in this thread to write their own experience in this thread and provide screenshots if they can.

Okay. It is very hard for me to admit this, because i am very ashamed.

Leshma fondled my privates on EU4. I don't have any screenshots, because i was too tramatized by the event and i logged out in shock. But it's true, i swear!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 2092
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2012, 02:42:28 pm »
I thought you were better man than me and that you would just ignore my comments in that other thread. Yet you're coming here for a little revenge and to make fun of me. Good job, Phazh. Really mature.

Believe it or not, this is the PROBLEM for new players because they get confused when someone kick them or even teamkill them so that he and his buddy can have the server for themselves.

They are treating this server like it's melee server for everyone else except their archer buddies.

And they don't like EU_Melee, probably because Umbra is hell of an admin who stops this kind of behavior every time he sees it.

Offline killnaboy

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2012, 02:47:38 pm »
i like playing on eu 4. Sometimes it is just more fun to play smaller battles. It is true that sometimes there are duels and other shit but you can always change server and play on eu 1...

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2012, 04:49:21 pm »
+2
Everyone has right to play how they want to and forcing duels on other people isn't the right way. They are even interrupting people who aren't interested in their little dueling at the end of the round business and that's griefing.

Personally I find duels much more interesting that just gangbanging the last person, but nobody can force anyone to accept duels. If 10 people want to duel, but one archer wants to shoot, that archer is fully within his right to shoot as much as he wants and preventing him from shooting by blocking his shots, punching or kicking, or whatever, is indeed griefing and will result in warnings, kicks and bans for repeat offenders!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 194
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2012, 04:55:07 pm »
That's all I needed to hear. Hopefully other admins will follow your lead.

This thread now can be locked.