Author Topic: [UNBAN] Kromgal + Cavalieres_Holith  (Read 458 times)

Offline Holith

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UNBAN] Kromgal + Cavalieres_Holith
« on: June 04, 2012, 05:45:56 am »
Friends, Admins, Esteemed Fellow Keyboard Warriors,

Have you ever had a little brother? A 13 year old little brother? Well, I have one. He's a teenager and a jerk. While I was out of the house today he logged on his CRPG character, and ignoring the rules I told him about, committed some kind of grievous offense such that my account was banned. The story is actually mildly amusing:

After a busy day of work fighting evil, I returned home to log onto CRPG to enjoy some late night slaying. Much to my chagrin I discovered that I was banned from NA 1.  :o I immediately was suspicious since I am infallible wasn't an asshole recently. I approached my dear brother, and inquired, "Why the fuck can't I log into NA1?"

"I dunno, I got kicked off for some reason and I didn't even do anything and I couldn't get back on. It's been awhile so it should be fine now."

"Well, did you teamkill?"; "No"; "Were you swearing at people"; "No"; "Were you spawning naked and leeching?"

"Oh I forgot that was against the rules."

So there you have it folks... I assume this the offense for which the account was banned. I kicked my brother's ass for being a moron gave my brother a verbal reprimand and he has assured me that he will not be violating the rules again in the near future. Furthermore, I will take additional steps to police his behavior since he is a stupid teenager
learning that the world won't put up with his bullshit.

Ergo, I am officially requesting to be unbanned based on the the foregoing.

Sincerely,
Holith

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Re: [UNBAN] Kromgal + Cavalieres_Holith
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 05:52:09 am »
stay banned, learn what responsibility means.  also learn how to be a real big brother and whoop your little brothers ass

Offline Holith

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 05:58:09 am »
Bad troll, shoo!

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 10:29:56 am »
It was a 24 hour ban, apparently, so ask him when he got kicked or whatevskie and you'll know when you can play again in the mean-time.

Should be up by now, thread locked.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:58:39 pm by Canary »