Author Topic: Crpg and their unfriendly Players  (Read 2831 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: Crpg and their unfriendly Players
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2012, 11:29:54 pm »
Please save a child today. Donate 1kk to me now.

Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2012, 11:59:03 pm »
Its internet gaming Im afraid.

I think theres only 2-3 real arseholes on EU and only one of those I have an ongoing problem with. Just ignore them or flame them back, its just typing when it comes down to it so who cares?

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • becouse an image is worth a thousand words
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vicious666_xXx
  • IRC nick: Vicious666
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2012, 12:19:39 am »
Instead of helping new or people who dont know a mod and how to play it (like rage ball DTV or something else) they getting insulted,rage polled or something else the crpg players have a very high problems with their ego and many are killwhores (and MB is a teambased game exept DM) you dont win with the highest KD you win with supporting team and stuff  but supporter like pikers,enginers,ranged,shielders arent tollerated in crpg and getting insulted as useless cuz of mostly low kills (but they damage and help enemys alot) the players are same or nearly more terrible like in CoD and those kiddy games

a good noob is a dead one

GET THE FUCK OUT

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MarktpLatz

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: MarktpLatz_HRE MarktPole_HRE MarktArcher_HRE MarktShielder_HRE
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2012, 12:24:57 am »
Instead of helping new or people who dont know a mod and how to play it (like rage ball DTV or something else) they getting insulted,rage polled or something else the crpg players have a very high problems with their ego and many are killwhores (and MB is a teambased game exept DM) you dont win with the highest KD you win with supporting team and stuff  but supporter like pikers,enginers,ranged,shielders arent tollerated in crpg and getting insulted as useless cuz of mostly low kills (but they damage and help enemys alot) the players are same or nearly more terrible like in CoD and those kiddy games

Well, all in all you´re right, but it would have been better if you would have acted according to your "rules" when you used to be a member of our clan o0

Offline OpenPalm

• Baron
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 18
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Thes
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2012, 12:25:20 am »
+1
Very frequently, new players will ask questions and everyone will ignore them, continuing their stupid attempts at trolling and insulting each others mothers instead.  It is the way of c-rpg.
Quote from: Smoothrich
Racism against our chinese gold grinding brothers.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2012, 01:37:04 am »
+1
The topic of this thread is now ingame chat racism.

Agreed, we need to fucking nerf cav now. This new patch just made them stronger; I think palfrey got +1 speed or something.

This cannot continue.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Mial

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2012, 02:42:10 am »
+1
Once I thought like Germanicus ... but then I tried out League of Legends and came in touch with its Community ...
You know, when you survived cancer, you wont complain about a common cold anymore...

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2012, 02:56:35 am »
LoL community is amazing, in League of Legends, no matter WHAT happens, it's never ANY players fault, it is the fault of EVERY other player, and they are always sure to let you know. Too bad most of them cant play for shit, I have actually spent long periods of time just trying to tell enemy team: "STOP using alltalk, just use teamchat, we dont care that you blame twitch for failing" and "Fight US, not each other you goons"
I don't know enough

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2012, 03:51:12 am »
^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

This is what happens in team games or anything with levels/power through time played. You get awful / average or below average players that get carried by their team 50% of the time and end up thinking they're better than they are. You get instances where no matter how bad you are you will do well just because the opponents were worse or they had lower level/equipment or fewer allies at the time. LoL is like a big Dunning Kruger experiment :D

You get it in any team games or things with levels/gear though. Some people just can't rate their own abilities or their ego gets in their way of analysing what really happens, and how to improve

Some people are just arrogant or generally dickish though. I find EU is pretty good for the community generally, and you can get an admin to deal with the louder or more obnoxious players if you have to
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 03:56:12 am by Grumbs »
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2012, 01:56:11 pm »
+1
His forum account registered fucking 16th January? Newbie? You all either got trolled or the former owner sold his account to some whiny kid.

it wasnt because of me (well im new to rageball :p) it was in generaly cuz i saw that multiple times newbies gettign trolled a lot,as i started playing crpg there was the old system peasants mostly got at spawn fisted to death etc still nearly no change but luck there is that M report so they have one thing to save themself
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 02:07:54 pm by Germanicus »
"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else." - Winston Churchill

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2012, 03:59:17 pm »
I am not friendly
wrrrrrryy

get out

This is so Templar...

Skyrim UI