Author Topic: Bannerbalance  (Read 2386 times)

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
Re: Bannerbalance
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2012, 03:37:45 am »
(click to show/hide)

hahaha  :lol: Phyr and Cyber have recently said that feinting is dead and everybody can block and skill doesn't matter so much lol
Here I can hear that skilled guys rule and there that gangbang aka teamwork, not units rule, because game doesn't allow players to be too good.

I think you are right Joker that some units do damn good job but that's how they are rewarded, they keep winning. Also wanted to say that staying together is one of the best "tactics" and for me Phyr is unhappy because earlier he could pwn anybody like a boss and now he would have to feint a bit more because people learned the most basic skill which is blocking :P

Phyrex
                                                                              ||
Here is the LOL-graph of skill gaining                    V

_____---------'''''''''''''''''' <- I can beat you with my eyes closed
                                                 __----''''''   <- Good guys
                                            _- '   <- future good guys
                                          /   <- average player
                                        /   <- experienced fresher
                                      /   <- fresher

Earlier everybody was a fresher or experienced fresher when Phyr was already above good guys. Now when Phyr is even better, the difference between other players' skill and Phyr's skill is still giant but smaller than before.

I hope you understand me and Phyr doesn't mind me talking about him all the damn time
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:34:09 pm by BlueKnight »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Skyrim UI

Offline KaffeKalle

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: KaffeKalle, CheeseChester, CedricTheBald, DartLeif, Baglady
Re: Bannerbalance
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2012, 01:41:21 pm »
im going to apply a good old piece of advise here....

if you cant kill them.... GET BETTER

I have no problems killing them, but alone against many one can only do so much. They are the russians to my german army.