Author Topic: Nerf PK's  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PK
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
Nerf PK's
« on: May 28, 2012, 06:57:05 pm »
Dear dev's,

If any of you ever read this thread, I hope you take it into consideration.

Now, as I'm sure that most of you are aware, PK is on the loose. This needs to be taken care of ASAP. By joining PK, the game suddenly became easymode. I ended up topping all boards, just for being in this superior elitist clan, that is hated for making every other player look bad.

Is there some sort of game mechanic that make these two letters "P" and "K", that makes an unstoppable machine when added with a name? Because just by talking to these amazing live-to-warband guys, I ended up winning, without trying to.

Because we, as a clan are THAT much better than anyone else, whenever we incoorporate a genius idea into the forums, people like Son_of_Odin instantly start attacking our concepts. I know it's hard being at the top, but c'mon, we're not preschoolers (but we will, take you back to school) are we?

I'd appreciate the nerf so everyone stops being so anti-PK. They can't seem to handle competing with players who partake in underground warband tournaments. They can't grasp the fact, that I have 4804 hours of gametime for a reason. They can't comprehend that they will never come within ten leagues of our beginning skill level. Also a nerf would add atleast some balance to an already PK heavy mod.

PK's intelligence rivals that of the asian. Our reproductive appendage rivals that of an african neanderthal, and our skills match that of the next step up from God. Fuck, we even go to the gym to tone up purely so we can click for longer, with our gravity defiant mount & muscles.

So really guys, grow a set, and stop hating me cuz you aint me.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 07:07:39 pm by Black Wind »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here in PK, we're better than you! And we know it.

Offline rustyspoon

• Marshall
  • Renown: 794
  • Infamy: 164
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rustyspoon, Sir_Rusty_Of_Spoon, Rusty_the_Spoonarian
Re: Nerf PK's
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 10:50:26 pm »
Didn't PK already get nerfed so hard in the past that the AUS server exploded?

I think it's time for the devs to do it again.

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 01:09:51 am »
Just thought I'd leave this here: Pow! Click me!

Offline Stabby_Dave

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Stabby_Dave, Squelch, Dave_The_Longbowman, Faggy_Dave
  • IRC nick: Stabby
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 01:31:39 am »
This guy is like the kid at the back of a class that everyone ignores so he has to say something outrageous every now and again just so people know he is there.

Seriously, noone from the Northern hemisphere knows or cares what PK is or how good its members are. And if you are indeed so awesome, come play on EU servers for a bit. Im sure that big ping is only a tiny obstacle to a demi-god of gaming such as yourself.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 01:42:30 am »
I love PK! You guys are realz Pros!  PK FTW! You're gods! But seriously, PK is a huge bit OP, always kill me.
1+!
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PK_IncrediblySkillful, The Right arm of the guy with 13 PC's that is PK
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 02:19:36 am »
Gee wizz, PK handed my ass to me even with the 380 ping difference. Because of this I feel humiliated, just like some of my memories as a weaker man in prison, inmated with a large african-american male who had an insatiable sex drive, see the relevant coherency between these two? This is not something I'd admit to, of course.

Seems legit.

Offline Count_Adhamar

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Srbijan_WorLerd_Caesar
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 04:37:29 am »
lol...

I see you've made the thread yourself, suprising it wasn't by the inferior's (na/eu).

Offline Black Wind

• Whiner
  • Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 05:01:55 am »
lol...

I see you've made the thread yourself, suprising it wasn't by the inferior's (na/eu).

Well I always like a challenge, so I made the thread. But we all know that'll never happen. :(

Offline Count_Adhamar

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Srbijan_WorLerd_Caesar
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 05:09:12 am »
Ahah