Author Topic: Best Polearm for 24/15  (Read 4428 times)

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
Re: Best Polearm for 24/15
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2012, 05:12:16 pm »
All the poleaxes, but roll with German/Regular Poleaxe for an easier gameplay, Elegant is kinda frustrating to use.

IDK what you are talking about. Ive been using the Elegant poleaxe for a long time and i think its better than the all the others, but that is just my opinion.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline PikeDan

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro Fide, pro utilitate hominum
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Pikedan
Re: Best Polearm for 24/15
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2012, 10:44:16 am »
Honestly, it's up to you. Most of the polearms in the game are very well balanced as far as what they are and what they do. I have a soft spot for the Great Long Bardiche and it's ability to pretty much 1h anything that's not in plate. I don't really feint much anyway

Also, Pikes, Longspears, Awlpikes. All of those are great if you want to play more of a support-orientated 24-15 build. I can 1h people with 8ps while using a Pike, and if I don't get the kill, somebody else will, due to the insane amount of polestun the weapon gives.
Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is our oath.