Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 273 times)

Offline S2IV

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request
« on: April 09, 2012, 09:17:46 pm »
I am new to this game just started, second day in, I get banned
because apparently the admin was having a bad day.

First I get kicked without warning because I run my pony into someone
thinking it was an enemy, then I come back and start playing for 10 min
and someone said "f*ck the police and i jokingly replied yeah f*k the police
I suck police d*k all day n*ggaa!" so I get muted without warning, and please
mind the context, everyone was just joking around in the chat box. so, not knowing
why I got muted, i rejoin the game, being quiet, not minding the admin.
then suddenly admin cries about how I'm dodging mute; in which I replied
"I didn't get any warnings so the point is mute." I don't even know why I was being
constantly muted few times in a row, and then BAM, I get banned by that one admin.

I don't know this admin, no way personally affiliated with him/her, I was just constantly
being targeted for reasons I am unaware of, no warning/explanation given to why I was kicked,
muted, banned.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 09:21:22 pm »
You ran me and another person over intentionaly, you didnt have your weapon raised and it was less than 30 seconds into the round, so i kicked you.  Then you made your comment and i muted you, you then proceded to avoid the mute 2 times instead of ASKING why you were muted.  Thus you were banned for 3 hours.

Somehow i doubt your new to the game if you knew how to get around the mute by leaving and rejoining.  I suggest you go read the server rules again.

Offline S2IV

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 09:36:23 pm »
steam name: donmkim

Started playing april 7th, the time I got kicked I did not run someone over intentionally,
I just unlocked my pony and I shot my arrow and did a turn around and there was a guy
with green armor and I didn't see icon over the head so I charged at him with my horse.
I am sorry if that really hurt you somehow cause I  ran you over.

As for 'dodging' mute, it usually works like that in every game, you get muted then
all you have to do is rejoin, the first time I got muted I wasn't sure if it was a mistake
or if someone actually got offended by the joke I made so I simply rejoined, second time
I got muted I rejoined looking for an explanation, but half way through discussing it with
you, you muted and kicked me...

I am sorry if you're hurt by something that I said, or cause I knocked you over with my pony,
but really? cut me some slack, there's more directly offensive crap being thrown around
all the time, so I honestly thought that it was a lax community where offensive language etc...
wasn't really an issue. Now I know.  :wink:

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 09:57:41 pm »
Racism is about the only speach thats a zero tolerance rule.  You will get muted/kicked for it every time, if its severe enough you may even get banned.  You riding over me also looked intentional which is kick/ban worthy especially since not but 10 seconds earlier you ran another of my teammates over which i witnessed.  Then instead of asking why you were muted twice you decided to cop attitude with me, thus getting banned (really though, bypassing mute 2 times is banable)