Author Topic: What will get me to stop Horse Crossbow  (Read 6262 times)

Offline Captain_Georges

• Count
  • Renown: 238
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • 0==[]:::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vangaboys
  • Game nicks: Captain_Georges
Re: What will get me to stop Horse Crossbow
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2012, 01:57:09 am »
nobody cares
cRPG needs guns

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2012, 07:51:48 am »
AHAHAHA, Rohy keep doing what you're doing. The copious rectal bleeding present in this thread more than demonstrates the efficiency of your play style. You are an innovator. I'll throw up gold to counter the gold of your class's mindlessly enraged enemies.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2012, 10:35:11 am »
Rohy is swapping to lance cav anyway, he is just waiting for some nub to by his +3LC :/

Also to all the EU players that have you to see just how much of a bitch this class can be, your time will come.

Its a mobile gun platform that turns on a dime. It is a really exceptional build when you look at it, and if people learn to play it even half as well as Rohy then its a complete cunt. Its as close to Native HA as you can get.

There's an idea, go get on a native server and keep posting votes for the khergits, then you will experience a shit load of Rhoy-esc butt hurt all at once. Laser guided melon poppers hurrah!
No more true after the latest patch. Khergit horse archers have less horse archery now as it appears.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D