Author Topic: Ban-Information request CotgS_Kliff  (Read 692 times)

Offline Kliff

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OotQ
  • Game nicks: OotQ_Kliff
Ban-Information request CotgS_Kliff
« on: March 11, 2012, 11:24:39 am »
Hello,
I got banned on the EU-Servers and I have no idea for what reason or by who or for how long.
Can you tell me those informations,
so that I can take further actions?"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mr_Carpenter

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban-Information request CotgS_Kliff
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 11:38:34 am »
Probably cause your TKing, you TKed me & several other people yesterday. You got kicked twice for 5/5 TW when I was online.

Offline MarktpLatz

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: MarktpLatz_HRE MarktPole_HRE MarktArcher_HRE MarktShielder_HRE
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 11:40:05 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 12:23:46 pm »
Sorry to interfere. That banning-request/leeching-evidence is laughable. If you play with me for around two hours you would get some screens of me, standing behind a stone or a building, at least 10 times every round.

Also, you will find me for a 0-0 score for a while in every match, because I just simply don't rush in.

If you think he is a leecher then you have to give me some real reasons.

The reasons that show hes not leeching are:
- Hes wearing Bow and arrow.
- The bow is a Tatar-Bow - not the expensivest thing but also not the cheapest. To be honest he is really a bit short on money so he is saving and not wearing his Rus-Bow.
- The Arrows are Tatar-Arrows that cost 200 Gold each repairment.

The reasons you could consider him to be a leecher are:
- Hes wearing Tunic and woolen Cap - But that is common for Archers, at least for CotgS_Archers.
- Hes standing behind a rock, two times - Sorry, who does not once in a while? Especially when youre an archer you wait in a save place until your guys are on the walls, so you can follow them.
- He got 0-0 on the Scoreboard. When you joined on a server because you got kicked out by any reason (like disconnection, game-crash) you have 0-0, especially when the map just started.

Next time you may want to simply QML or make a video.

And since I know Mr_Carpenter is exaggerating, if hes really talking the truth, We will not respond to his post in ANY way.

I recommend and ask for unbanning CotgS_Kliff at 13:18 GMT. He then was banned long enough for something he did not commit and I am sure he will be careful to not let it look like he was doing something wrong when he plays in the future.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 12:55:21 pm »
So, you would take 1 minute to look around for a place just to stand there the whole round and wouldn't consider it leeching? Yes indeed, the stone was NOT near to spawn (and NOT near to the normal way going to flag). No one who did not seen him walking away from spawn would have noticed him. You btw can easily see where the stone is on the screenshot if you know the map.

Being afk -> not helping the team -> not caring about the team or game -> being completely useless to anyone who plays serious -> Leeching (for the case you did not know)
It doesn't matter what kind of items he uses during that time, thats his problem (and leeching isn't only for gold, but for xp at first priority) plus those 200 gold repair costs which does not even happen every round is not an argument, that he was not leeching.

Just because he is in your clan, does not mean he does not violate the rules. What he here obviously did.

And why the hell would I prefer QML over a ban for several days or longer for such a leecher? I prefer having him a break instead of a x2 for some minutes.

btw it was the map Inch Tuth, directly right of the attacker spawn. It takes like 20-30 seconds to get there.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 01:33:38 pm by Miwiw99 »
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 02:38:02 pm »
You were banned by Jacko from leeching untill 13.03.2012 17:12:00.
The ban has expired now.