Author Topic: [BAN]  (Read 331 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN]
« on: March 05, 2012, 04:39:21 pm »
EU_2
16:25-16:30, 05.03.2012

New round starts, I'm attacking. One of our guys spawns on a horse and rides around. One of my allies mistakes him for an enemy coming to spawnkill and kills his hose. He stops when he notices the banner and writes sorry. The guy on the horse then tries to TA him. I put myself between them to stop it, and the horse-killing guy runs away to continue fighting. The horseman follows after up the ladder, with me right behind him. As we walk up, he hits the horsekiller in the back. Not liking this, I kick him (e), to give him the sign that this is bad beheaviour. He then tries to attack me, but I block him. In between blocks I report this to Randomdude, who is online, saying "this guy is trying to tk me, watch now", or something like that. I then stop blocking, get hit, reports him. He looks at me a bit, then attacks me again. He hits me a total of 5 times before he kills me, but I couldn't report 1 of them, because of the delay. I then write "you see?" in admin chat. This is ignored. I then take a screen of the log.

I also write to him in chat that I am making a ban request about him, hope he enjoys the ban. This makes him attack me on the walls, but I just blocked him, and as the round was ending, it was enough to do that. He then starts a new round saying "where the fuck is Jarlek" or something, obviously going to attack me. Being annoyed at being ignored, I just leave the server to make this post here.

Hope this sums it up, I added a bit too much of the uneccesary "before, after" stuff, just so you could see the whole picture, but the screen of the tk should be enough, I think.

Proof:
(click to show/hide)
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
Re: [BAN]
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 02:13:53 am »
Cmon Jarlek I dont ignore you purposefully.

You didnt reply to my question either but I dont think you ignored me.

I was around when I saw something happen on the wall (couldnt quite make it out) and thats when i asked the q. He (Heralicious) also sounded pissed off when the next round started. I followed him but he didnt do anything wrong.

I will ban him for the ss though.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: [BAN]
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 04:18:45 am »
Cmon Jarlek I dont ignore you purposefully.

You didnt reply to my question either but I dont think you ignored me.

I was around when I saw something happen on the wall (couldnt quite make it out) and thats when i asked the q. He (Heralicious) also sounded pissed off when the next round started. I followed him but he didnt do anything wrong.

I will ban him for the ss though.
Sorry, I missed the question then :( My mistake.

I also meant "ignored" as in "the swift hammer of justice delievered a might blow of a life long ban on the filth of a man who dared defile the life essence of the blueman! Woe to the scum who disrupts the joy of the man of the true colour!", not "lol, I'm not gonna read it." Basically I didn't catch any pink text so I was wondering why you didn't respond. Probably missed whatever you wrote in normal chat.

Thanks for following him, btw, but after throwing some stuff down at people going up the ladder while reading his angry writing over chat, I just left because of some stuff. Made this post shortly after that.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 04:20:38 am by Zapper »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia