Author Topic: Banned permanently?  (Read 858 times)

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
Banned permanently?
« on: February 25, 2012, 06:17:33 pm »
Apparently Shadowren banned me permanently because my "equipment was not ready yet". There's nothing I could do about that and I was running around waiting for it to let me select my equipment, wasn't delaying rounds or being a detriment to my team in anyway.

Could someone please remedy this?
And how!

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
Re: Banned permanently?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 06:50:25 pm »
Don't act like your the victim here :D

I seen you running around naked with out a weapon, then i gave you two warning in two different rounds and still you didn't say anything back to me.

Next time you have technically difficulty's say something to an admin so they don't mistake you as a leecher.

Permanently in community sever doesn't mean forever just a fyi.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 06:52:00 pm by Shadowren »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 06:59:26 pm »
I didn't actually see you say anything to me but at one or two points I joked how my equipment was at the cleaners because it kept telling me it wasn't ready. I wasn't trying to act like a victim if that's how I came off, just stating how it happened from my point of view.

I never saw pink text and on the flip side I've ignored it in the past when other admins use it to sort of have a greater voice then everyone else in general chat.

If permanent doesn't mean forever and we've reached some sort of understanding can you unban me?

Edit: I also understand that spawning without a weapon is technically a rule but I was actively engaging the enemy team while waiting for my equipment because sitting in spectator is a lot more boring, nor was I running around the edge of the map leeching my level 0 status.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 07:02:41 pm by SixThumbs »
And how!

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 07:07:20 pm »
Your ban will be lifted soon enough. Please observe the rules when it comes to spawning without equipment.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login