Author Topic: unban FTornado  (Read 1196 times)

Offline PowerfulMaster

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ghuraba Caliphate
  • Game nicks: FTornado
unban FTornado
« on: December 29, 2011, 11:05:16 pm »
Can you pls unban me,my nick is FTornado ,yes I am that noob. They banned me for no reason, I didnt insult anybody on chat. Perhaps I am banned because I maybe team hit somebody but I started to play polearms few days ago and you know how they are long and hard to play so its difficult to not hook somebody in big battles. I killed one bloody gentleman today on purpose because he hit me on respawn. And I killed horse of one peasent because he ran over me, but I didnt kill him.
So i want to know how long is ban set and can somebody shorten it  :?

Offline PowerfulMaster

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: unban FTornado
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 11:35:55 pm »
lol I saw post where joozek42 reported me,dont take him seriously ,that is captured before i said sorry to that player. Like you see on that picture joozek was trolling around with snowablls he didnt saw what happened

Offline CaveSquirrel

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ayween_the_Quail
  • IRC nick: CaveSquirrel
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 01:39:24 am »
I believe you shoudlnt be unbanned.

What I can remember about you is me and somebody else kicking down the walls and attacking the team at spawn with throwing weapons or whatever that was.

Offline joozek42

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Yoozek and few others...
  • IRC nick: Yoozek
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 11:00:23 am »
I killed one bloody gentleman today on purpose because he hit me on respawn.

That's why you are banned... And "sorry" won't help with intentionally tk in the beginning of the round.
And yes, I didn't see it, but I've got screen and it is enough...

Tking isn't allowed EVEN someone hit you first. (you should read official rules here: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2606.0.html )

P.S
Why do you think guy who has got snowballs & practise sword and uses Santa's outfit is a troll? It is great fun on 7lvl when you can't kill many enemies or use better gear.
!! IMAGINAERUM !!

Offline PowerfulMaster

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 12:44:36 pm »
At least give me few days ban because its stupid reason to ban somebody 4ever
So stupid,let see,In battle I can hit someone at the begining and when he hit me back (or kill me for revenge) I printscreen and he gets ban?

Offline joozek42

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 01:08:36 pm »
At least give me few days ban because its stupid reason to ban somebody 4ever
So stupid,let see,In battle I can hit someone at the begining and when he hit me back (or kill me for revenge) I printscreen and he gets ban?

You still don't understand.  :rolleyes:

As you said, you want to hit someone at the beginning. And later make screens when he hit you back.
1. If you even touch him (punch for guys in low armor is enough) - you are a tk / th etc. And you will get banned.
2. People who follow the rules won't hit you back, although they will start watching you and (as I did before), after few nice screens with your childish behaviour, report you and who gets banned? YOU!
3. When he hit you back (he doesn't seem to like our rules too) - yep, now you can make screens. But...
- if you put those in BAN subforum and admin ban him, it will be ok for you...
- but when that guy come and say that you started your fight at spawnpoint (with screens or without) and if someone incidental confirm his version, then you both get banned - but your one will be muuuuuuch longer.

It won't be perma ban, don't worry ;) .
* Of course if you won't improve your behaviour, next ban will stay for much longer...

Yoozek
!! IMAGINAERUM !!

Offline PowerfulMaster

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 02:02:50 pm »
plz yoozek dont post your nonsense I can read rules too
I just wanna say somebody hit me first

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 02:20:22 pm »
joozek42 you dumbass retard...have you ever noticed that people kick and punch others for fun,in-game
Don't take it so serius,you're just a newbie who's trying to be smart...in fact,you're just being a fool

And if you are peasent,then people will specially kick and punch you beacose it's fun,and ANYWAY you would get killed in no time beacose you're still weak.

And for you CaveSquirrel..........FTornado couldn't hit you with throwing weapons beacose HE DON'T HAVE THEM,only thing he could hit you from a far is xbow,so at least be sure what are you talking about and don't even dare to write lies or I'm gona kick your ass from this forum...I hate liers

If you care so much about rules....go play some serius games,or don't play them at all.....this mod is suposed to be fun,and if you report someone for punching you few times beacose you would eventually die anyway,BEACOSE you're still a weak pathetic peasent...YOU SUCK !!!

UNBAN FTORNADO......He got reported by a troll like half reports on whole forum
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 02:23:27 pm by Protemus »
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline joozek42

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 02:32:59 pm »
I think FTornado's friend fell in rage...

!! IMAGINAERUM !!

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 03:14:21 pm »
And I think you don't have nothing else to say except that.....raging,it seems that truth hurts doesn't it ?
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline joozek42

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2011, 03:23:43 pm »
And I think you don't have nothing else to say except that.....raging,it seems that truth hurts doesn't it ?

I just don't want to argue with guys who seem to not understand what "play fair" means
!! IMAGINAERUM !!

Offline PowerfulMaster

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2011, 03:45:54 pm »
everybody just stop replaying and go play cRPG and let admin replay

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2011, 03:47:50 pm »
Indeed,you're bothering more about forums then you acctually play C-rpg,just go play,have fun,leave the damn rules to Admins and that's it

Offline CaveSquirrel

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ayween_the_Quail
  • IRC nick: CaveSquirrel
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2011, 04:05:05 pm »

And for you CaveSquirrel..........FTornado couldn't hit you with throwing weapons beacose HE DON'T HAVE THEM,only thing he could hit you from a far is xbow,so at least be sure what are you talking about and don't even dare to write lies or I'm gona kick your ass from this forum...I hate liers

You do know that there are Throwing weapons which don't require Skillpoints for it?

And if somebody like me who is running around in clothing gets hit by stones, it does make damage.