Author Topic: I DEMAND JUSTICE!  (Read 9067 times)

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
Re: I DEMAND JUSTICE!
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2011, 06:56:38 pm »
Yah. Just Permaban that Kid. Would solve at least one problem.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2011, 07:05:09 pm »
+2
Agor does delay excessively and I've seen him camping some ridiculous corner of the map until he's the last, which does deserve a kick if he is the last one.

BUT I've also seen Thomek warn/kick people for delaying who were just fighting their class. As far as Thomek is usually concerned delaying is if you're not fighting in melee.

If you're still alive and fighting and not breaking the rules by being unreachable/whatever, then you are not delaying.

Personally I think they are both as bad as each other.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2011, 07:25:30 pm »

Gravoth are you blind? this map was without roofs, and yes i think it is logical, if in game is possobility to make dedicated xbow/archer for sniping, so it is allowed to stay away and shoot so long how you can, all know that if im last and on some roof reacheble or not, i allways come down, and this is true, this situatian is just about- Thomek care about his time and fun only, and he dont care about mine, so he dont say reason , he dont warning me( this 3 2 1 countdown in 3 sec dont said much) and he dont kicked me, he banned me, but by the rules he shoud say reason , warned me, then kicked me, and if i come back and do that again- then he can ban me, so im sure he was wrong, and he shoud say sorry to me for that!!!

I wasnt there when this happened, so i dont know what map it was, but still my point is that whenever there is a roof you camp it. Im fine with this but just saying you should jump down when there is like 5 people left on your team or something like that to prevent delaying.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2011, 07:26:36 pm »
+1
You moron.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038345356/screenshot/630730047509196438
"Bauchnabelfluse" ("Bellybuttonwool") is me. So you maybe should just stfu and grow some balls. And maybe should go to school instead of trying to troll a troll.

I played cRPG when the Coco's were roaming about the land... when Archers wore Bride-Dresses and when xBows were not used by every shittard out there. I saw Armies of Tincans on Battleservers. I saw how the Siege-Mode got implemented. I got banned in TW-Forumz cuz there were no own cRPG-Forumz. I was able to watch Uthred and Wookiemonster fighting under the banner of the Guards. I was able to get EXP only when I was staying in the middle of the battle. I saw people with green and pink hair... You dont know me? Well... dude. You may want to open your crusty gloomy eyes, rub those fat glasses clean and start seeing.

Btw: Maybe you dont know it but... being on top of the scoreboard does count shit. The only thing that counts is the fun you have. And that your team wins. Idiots like you who delay games will never understand that. Did you do your respec already? If not: STFU XBooner. Get some skill.

EDIT:
Want some moar?
- http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/541776979710427910/C9B91D5CD4EEEB328503BA202053EF22156CBEC1/
- http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542901600341781682/EEE83E236AB6A8C49F9EFB12681B5E8BEB0BBA8A/
- http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/541774443007411522/F90E2FAED625F38CFFB274B306771A5DB451EF29/
WOW EPIC SCORES :O
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Spleen

• Earl
  • Renown: 310
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • But I am already in my pyjamas...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spleen
  • IRC nick: Spleeno
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2011, 08:08:15 pm »
You are a notorious Valour farmer.

/signed

AND jackie did it better

Offline justme

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_Elsupreme
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2011, 08:15:55 pm »
if anyone else was last guy, i would undestand, but agor, a well know delayer, every time runs from battle.. +1 for thomek

Offline bonekuukkeli

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Xawi_von_Perkele
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2011, 08:30:16 pm »
Not sure about name of map but it's that "valley" with long walls and ruins on both sides. One team spawns inside ruins with gate and ladders to top of it, other next to wall, often all players top of eachother. Agor was hiding up in ruins other side of that map (ruins at hill), behind wall and archer-tower.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2011, 08:37:53 pm »
+3
No. You are a notorious Valour farmer. I've seen enough of you to know that. Anyone want to support me in that claim? Please do reply.

Whole support.
Well, okay, not whole support. Why the hell did you only ban him for 1h, ban him for 1week already....

Agor is a known valour leecher, who doesn't care about his team at all. He's exploiting that since the beginning, and i'm glad he finally got his first ban.

I'm an archer myself (yes, a filthy ranged guy). How come i never got kicked for "playing" ? Probably because i'm not a valour leecher camping far far away from the main battle, who cary an honest melee weapon and uses it when melee manage to reach me. That's how it is.

Nothing lamer than range using clubs, just plainly blocking attacks, not even couterattacking, wich is.... DELAYING. You give Phyrex, and whatever other guys a chance, because they "fight" back. Agor can only shoot, reload, shoot, run away, reload, shoot, grab his club, block 5 times, without even trying to fight back, then finally dieing. When you're the last one, that's delaying. When you're in the middle of 3 lance cav, downblocking with your mace, jumping away from couched lance, in the first minute, while the rest of your teammates do their job, then you're me, and you're awesome.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline _Sebastian_

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Lazy Wizard
    • View Profile
    • Bad Bug Busters
  • Faction: Flat-Earth Reptilian
  • Game nicks: Fenris_Sebastian
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2011, 09:35:58 pm »
+2
What a childish discussion...

This is just another range-hate thread.

Agor is a nice and fair player...
and he was banned, because he played in his most effective way as xbower.
He isn't useless for the team, he often tops the board and has a nice score.

Why ranged should go im melee, when they are the last one?
When an archer or a xbower has a few arrows/bolts left, then it isn't wrong that he is still shoting.

Is it fair to ban someone who has another playstyle than the most players?
Agor is a xbow sniper and needs another tactic than a brainless "Rambo" (who runs in melee and die fast), to be effective.

So Agor broke no rules and there was no reason to ban him.
It's just the hatred against ranged players... And I know that many players would like to see,
that ranged weapons are deleted from crpg.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2011, 09:55:14 pm »
WOW EPIC SCORES :O
Not everyone can be a Spammer like you. And I am just starting to find some playstyle that brings kills AND feels right.

"X-Bow Sniper" Thats like you would say "He's a chocolate chip cookie-communist!"

As an Archer I say: Hes a skillless coward with less ballz then my 3-day-old-sister-that-i-dont-have. He should just do a respec.

This is not a ranged-hate-thread since that "ranged" guy is not a ranged guy. Hes using an xbow cuz he has not the balls to fight in closequartercombat. And I bet he hasnt got the skills for blocking or attacking right. Also he got no skills for aiming, because hes using a XBow and not a Bow.

So... no sir, this is not about ranged. For me this is about some idiots insulting the dear Thomek (who never behaved wrongly while I was there...) and about an XBower thats delaying every round (i dun even know him, but he talks like he is lying... and i know THAT.) and tries to have an admin banned that did take away one hour of leeching and delaying from him. So no sir. youre wrong. go away.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2011, 12:58:02 am »
bump

(click to show/hide)

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2011, 01:08:33 am »
+2
Agor you are even delaying the game when you play on horseback  :rolleyes:

Even then you try to fight the last remaining 10+ enemies alone on your horse.

Admit that you are a fucking valour farmer and accept the kick/ban instead of going "mimimi" on the forum :rolleyes:

Sadly it seems nothing else can be done against people like you who are constantly trying to fool the game mechanics :/