Author Topic: A week ban for joining from spect to a team  (Read 421 times)

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
A week ban for joining from spect to a team
« on: October 15, 2011, 02:17:45 am »
First of all, it's all to be checked in logs, in this case I'm in the right and got absolutely nothing to hide.
Secondly, the course of action probably pictured by this person who issued a ban was joining spect and rejoining a team to wait until a spot frees up in one of them. Like it is to be proven if you care enough thats not the case since I didnt do completely anything except joining spect for a couple of minutes on a new map.
Thirdly, what actually happened is that I simply joined a team after first round ended and got banned. The fact that there was this gnome Mustakiki on spect watching and spamming admin chat makes it even less probable that one would go for bending the rules just for the sake of it. And that didnt happen.

Thing that is so agitating is that it's obvious you were just waiting for an opportunity to ban someone to make an example. Problem is you simply picked wrong person and wrong time.

PS. Previous thread was just closed. For fun, I guess, since nothing has been explained.
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
Re: A week ban for joining from spect to a team
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 08:58:49 pm »
How do you explain it that all your grey friends started complaining because you were banned in spec, when you are the only one saying you were not in spec?  :rolleyes:

Answer me that and I might be pleased.

Do they have any reason to go on a rampage because of you getting banned when in spec, if you were pushing a siegetower as you said in the thread yesterday?

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 12:12:56 am »
How about you abstain from trolling in every thread, especially those which dont concern you at all?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 12:18:37 am by Tot. »
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 12:19:47 am »
Well, I was there so why shouldn't I tell people the truth?