Author Topic: Ridiculous admin behavior Merc_Musitiki_something  (Read 775 times)

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ridiculous admin behavior Merc_Musitiki_something
« on: October 14, 2011, 02:19:27 pm »
Just got banned for 7d by this "admin". I'm very curious whats the reason for this since I was pushing a siege tower while attacking a castle and suddenly found myself in game menu.

I also want to submit a complaint against this person having any sort of admining rights since he clearly has absolutely no idea what he's doing.
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
Re: Ridiculous admin behavior Merc_Musitiki_something
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 02:26:34 pm »
You are such a pathetic liar!

You were spec and everyone knew it. They were complaining about you getting banned when you are spec and now you say you pushed a siegetower :rolleyes:

I guess Mustikki will state why he did that. I know it but I won't tell you if you poor boy can't figure that out yourself :rolleyes:

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 02:28:00 pm »
I has been spamming via Admin chat an hour now to read the fixed server rules and to NOT exploit the auto-balance system.

You were banned for exploiting the auto-balance system.

In the meanwhile, i suggest you to read the Server Rules very carefully to avoid such actions on future.

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 02:32:14 pm »
Sigh. Joined the team, started pushing the tower, got banned by that guy. All to be checked in logs.

I has been spamming via Admin chat an hour now to read the fixed server rules and to NOT exploit the auto-balance system.

You were banned for exploiting the auto-balance system.

I suggest you get your facts straight. You can't exploit a system which doesn't allow you to exploit anything given the fact that you cannot join the team you want but only the one that has the lower metascore. Its pathetic that you dont even know that and youre an admin. The most you could do is kick me from server for taking a slot on spect mode.

Waiting for unban, you had absolutely no reason to justify any sort of ban, not to mention seven days.

Also, submitting formal complain against you being an admin. You're too biased to have any sort of powers.
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 02:55:40 pm »
Yeah seams weird your clan is being watched closely considering that members/ ex members were involved in strat account sharing, account "guessing" combined with heirloom thefts and siege equipment spamming which is now against the rules...

Guess crying biased is pretty easy now ain't gonna work though.
The rule that bypassing auto balance is there because it's possible and there were reports of you doing it.
This ban is fine.

To the rest of the people randomly spamming this thread - stop it if you have nothing to say to this ban in particular.

Thanks.

EDIT: Removed some spam posts.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 03:29:18 pm by Meow »