Poll

Is crpg balanced?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [POLL] CRPG is balanced  (Read 6400 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1529
  • Infamy: 2117
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: [POLL] CRPG is balanced
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2011, 06:19:54 pm »
It's balanced for the most part.

Throwing is ok except those lances, javelins and jarids which seem to be unavoidable. Most throwers say those have really bad accuracy but those are the only throwing weapons I've been one shotted and only ones I can't dodge at all. I don't think there should be such thing as pure thrower, archer or xbowmen. Every one of them should be capable at melee combat and not super deadly at ranged.

Also before patch we had many Legolas type of chars but now that's fixed. On battlefield, archers work together, only in fantasy movies and books like Lord of the Rings there are archers who can kill 30 people on their own.

Also I would like to see more polearms instead of twohanded weapons.

Offline Sean_Drew

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: no faction
  • Game nicks: my secret ;-) Only 4 chars now : 1h/shielder , 2h , xbower , archer. The other 25 chars are deleted.
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2011, 06:32:54 pm »
I agree . Thrower should go one handed and shield maybe too. Thats what i do , with my new char .... good points at throwing ( makes really fun ) and good points at shield + one hand .... thats really cool.
Sorry , my english is bad ... ;-) I do my best :-)

Offline Hoppelhase

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2011, 06:55:36 pm »
Here is crying still change.

Only had to patch the CAV balances, etc., so it can not be, that he makes on his horse kills and 65K can ride round the fence afk leecher Sun Was it the pure envy ... then it was about that of others is only as good as he is a can ^ ^ well, yes, people with skill on the server still have their top stats and die just the normal ...

If I have read on the servers ... I must just take a 2 hand weapon and wag around for kills ...
Or is this lame peng peng peng archers 30 Kills ^ ^
Funny is I only have to master some work, bows, etc. and I need some hits to 3-4 ^ ^ ^ ^ even farmers who are not to kill lei8chter with cloth armor. Shot in the head just do not always succeed .. so now because everyone has at least 6 races and runs around like a flash ...

Now it is time again to get rid of the two hands until the archers now want the pitcher, because they reside on the way forward.

It is always forgotten that goes with everything.

2 H = 1 weapon slot

Launcher = 4, which is expensive at top arms = very fast very expensive to fix ^ ^
This seems Immm to be left out of account.

Leaving alone that of a thrower's too easy when you have to dodge race if he throws a strike thrower dead .. who can not do that, play a shield tank.

But it is also funny as the OP 2 hands alone run purely in the front and the non Flurry ^ ^ he is dead and bang, Bogi, projectors are so OP ^ ^

Always the other better .... THEN WHY DOES YOUR NOT THE FACT?

You see only when the 6 Kills in a row makes in 20 seconds .. because 6 man climb up a ladder where he stands up and you are open like a Garage ... Good players will run every thrower himself on a ladder ...

BETTING?

But it was nice around here crying all is not as nice light, it is now even a balanced game where you need a skill ...

Embarrassing is when players such as G. .. got another class plays and pitcher rumflamt aquf the server to be Mainchar is nothing else.

It is a pity that the tin cans which used to have so enriched the game, gone.

12-15 AGi strength the rest .. or because I have to run ... how nice if you put on his tin can and a ninja skin and skin and skin, and nothing happens ... but then the can not OP ^ ^ he was hardly in STr. has much less of PS ... no, the other always are fault ... lol

Offline Immolarian

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Immolarious
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2011, 07:08:09 pm »
Throwing lol.

Offline Delro

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Taking Arrows To The Face Since 2008
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS
  • Game nicks: Delro_ATS
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2011, 07:59:44 pm »

But with 12 or 16 throwing axes .... man .... 3 of those in a row and its a machine gun, that kills everything in their way. No Shield is strong enough to get in melee range , in that fact , and when not even a shield turtle can reach them ..... who should reach them ????

2 people. Remember, this is a team game. That thrower can only throw at one guy at a time.

I regularly see dedicated 2handers like Goretooth, Nindur, etc run up on me (and other throwers) like it's nothing. You just have to zigzag :D Its like avoiding sniper fire! Except these snipers are horribly inaccurate - especially hybrid throwers like myself with < 100 WPF in throwing.

I've never broken a shield with a throwing weapon. Honestly if shielders are coming at me I bust out my shield and sword and go toe to toe, or just aim for the squishy 2h/throwers/archers until I am out of ammo. Then it's melee time. I get a few kills once in a while from throwing but rarely enough to even break a 2:1 kd ratio from it. My war darts are just for scaring 2-handers off long enough for my archers to get 'em, or for my team to flank, and for softening the light armor wearers up a bit.

In my opinion, get a shield, or failing that, stay behind the shielders on your team until you are close enough to charge. 2-handers should never be the first into the fight, but should come in once the 2 teams' shield walls are engaged to flank and strike when the opponents are vulnerable. Unless you are in epic black armor and zigzagging like a madman (Goretooth) in which case you aren't here whining about throwing.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login