2 (3.3%)
Akbar
1 (1.7%)
Allahu
4 (6.7%)
Snackbar
14 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: Call of Duty Black Ops 2  (Read 8788 times)

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2
« Reply #135 on: December 04, 2012, 05:40:35 am »
+8
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2012, 10:49:17 am »
+1

I heard the entire storyline in that game is catching a donut thief.  Apparently one level in an airport is very controversial due to racism.
Pock gobblers

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 05, 2012, 12:17:07 pm »
Shipment, then Rust, finally Nuketown.

Typical map design catering for brain dead idiots.

I remember the first time I played a cod game it was MW2 iirc, he was playing on a 24/7 nuketown server :rolleyes:

Kinda reminiscent of 64 player biohazard servers in UT3

(this is vs easy bots but whatever, the map is tiny)

The game was good IMO but soon it became not populated enough to have TDM servers with something else than that shit.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 05, 2012, 01:36:15 pm »
Difference between Quake/Doom/UT and COD is that Quake/Doom/UT got ADHD fast gameplay and difference between Battlefield/Red Orchestra/Somewhat Medal of Honor to COD is that BF/RO/MoH is more slow paced and tactical compared to COD.

Even though it's obvious some complain about COD not being more like either the first ones i mentioned or the latter ones. COD is the perfect balance inbetween both of them. And BO2 nailed it good this year. Not as claustrophobically small maps as MW3 had. And fixed lot of bullshit Infinity Ward did to the COD series.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 05, 2012, 02:28:35 pm »
+2
Difference between Quake/Doom/UT and COD is that Quake/Doom/UT got ADHD fast gameplay and difference between Battlefield/Red Orchestra/Somewhat Medal of Honor to COD is that BF/RO/MoH is more slow paced and tactical compared to COD.

Even though it's obvious some complain about COD not being more like either the first ones i mentioned or the latter ones. COD is the perfect balance inbetween both of them. And BO2 nailed it good this year. Not as claustrophobically small maps as MW3 had. And fixed lot of bullshit Infinity Ward did to the COD series.

One could say COD takes the twitch skill of the BF side and the tactical skill of the Unreal side.  :lol:

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #140 on: December 05, 2012, 02:45:54 pm »

But the maps are terrible in Bo2, too many high balconies, windows and roofs. And waaay too many flanking routes (makes ghost even more effective). Feels like Bo did a lot better at making maps, even though it had its share of shitty ones.. (array)..  I wonder what made infinity ward and treyarch go downhill after CoD4 and WaW, both those were great imo, i especially enjoyed waw, it had it all; awesome maps, awesome guns and no bullshitty killstreaks.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #141 on: December 05, 2012, 02:51:01 pm »
+1
BO2 = Maps are fucking great.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 05, 2012, 04:29:24 pm »
But the maps are terrible in Bo2, too many high balconies, windows and roofs. And waaay too many flanking routes (makes ghost even more effective). Feels like Bo did a lot better at making maps, even though it had its share of shitty ones.. (array)..  I wonder what made infinity ward and treyarch go downhill after CoD4 and WaW, both those were great imo, i especially enjoyed waw, it had it all; awesome maps, awesome guns and no bullshitty killstreaks.

High balconies? Lightweight and dolphin dive yo ass out of it like a pro lol.

Nah most maps in Black Ops 2 are good imo with the exception of a few such as Slums, Carrier and Nuketown. Oh also not too much of a fan of Aftermath. Hope Map Packs adds in more big maps such as Afghan wannabe Turbine. That's some good shit.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #143 on: December 05, 2012, 05:08:52 pm »
High balconies? Lightweight and dolphin dive yo ass out of it like a pro lol.

Nah most maps in Black Ops 2 are good imo with the exception of a few such as Slums, Carrier and Nuketown. Oh also not too much of a fan of Aftermath. Hope Map Packs adds in more big maps such as Afghan wannabe Turbine. That's some good shit.

Dude, Slums is amazing. Miracle and I rape little pre-teen spaghetti armed girls on there errrday. Nuketown is sick too, you just gotta learn how to play it. Last but not least Carrier........ I have nothing good to say about carrier. Fuck that map.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #144 on: December 05, 2012, 05:20:17 pm »
One could say COD takes the twitch skill of the BF side and the tactical skill of the Unreal side.  :lol:

Haha  :mrgreen:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 05, 2012, 08:41:51 pm »
Dude, Slums is amazing. Miracle and I rape little pre-teen spaghetti armed girls on there errrday. Nuketown is sick too, you just gotta learn how to play it. Last but not least Carrier........ I have nothing good to say about carrier. Fuck that map.

Nuketown is the worst shit. Everyone who played BOPS1 and got a clue knows Nuketown is/was just so popular because of how small and close spawns were = XP GRIND MAP errrry day.