Author Topic: Acher nerf  (Read 2730 times)

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Acher nerf
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2011, 12:21:59 am »
If theres a knight and four peasant run up to him with knives, he should insta-die.
If I over head with my bill hook, it should disarm you and have a 50% of breaking your arm.
If I run you over with a horse you should die.
If you pike my horse it should catapult over the pike and crush you.
If I shoot your horse in the leg it should throw you off.
If I hit your crappy little axe with a bar mace it should crush past it, no matter the direction.
Strength shouldn't be determined by skill points, you should be assigned a genetic profile, which includes your natural HDL and LDL ratio and metabolism, and then you should go weight lift. Then you should go talk to the trainer, then you should go make money as a black smith and then forge your own weapon and kill ap ig and an the leather for your armour then go down the mines to et some ore, smelt the ore and attempt to craft some armour. After the 20th go you'd make an armour. This should be done in real time so you can start playing after about 20 years. also when you die, you have to start again.

All valid suggestions, you should make a thread for each one, so it will get the deserved attention.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2011, 12:32:09 am »
All valid suggestions, you should make a thread for each one, so it will get the deserved attention.

But the majority does not want those implemented. Balance is more important than realism in games

Offline Kajia

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Kajia
  • IRC nick: Kajia_
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2011, 12:49:33 am »
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO MORE REALISM ARGUMENTS, THEY DON'T MAKE A GAME THAT THE CURRENT COMMUNITY WANT TO PLAY.
The majority does not seem to know what they want, that's why there is discussions.
Realism is a kind of balance, not the opposite.

My little stick for this everburning fire.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 12:51:20 am by Kajia »

Kajia's Workshop
(cRPG artwork showcase)

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2011, 09:06:35 am »
buff 1h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUFF!!!!!!!

I want my Arab Cav sword do like 90cut, it not much plaase. you should because mkae one h more like 2h OP -_- nad pole with it stun that make you die before you hit back with up1h that need bbuff.

Also when is arrow chambering coming in? I remember a very inteligent gent on this forum suggested it a while ago. I also remember everyone saying, great idea, your awesome, have my looms and my babies. I took the looms and sold the babies.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Wookimonsta

• Hoopy frood
  • Count
  • Renown: 206
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2011, 02:40:41 pm »
+1
I always have to laugh at those "armor tests" where they fire at a tightly held plate of perfectly flat metal from an accurate inverse surface normal direction at a distance of a few meters. I laugh, because that's exactly how ranged weapons were used in battle. Except they never test them with historically accurate rainbow unicorns as ammunition.

how does one use a rainbow unicorn as ammunition on a bow? in a demolisher cannon maybe, but on a bow?
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
<dexxtaa> I just saw nakey ladies and I left
<@Fasader> dexxtaa is clearly gay

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2011, 01:15:45 am »
+2
Why don't we make arrows out of water? Then we could shoot the plate guys until they stop due to rust :/
And we could make the bows out of lightning or electricity in general so that the archer hurts himself when he shoots :)

Oh and I think we should add some more power to crossbows. It's unrealistc that the bolt doesn't come out of a person's back to hit a second target :/

:rolleyes: