Author Topic: Unbann Request - Rohirrim  (Read 462 times)

Offline AssPunisher

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unbann Request - Rohirrim
« on: January 20, 2011, 03:27:54 pm »
Just retired and played my first 3 rounds with lvl 1 char auto running to enemy to get killed because I was on the phone. Haven't seen a warning in chat, if there was any at all, and got banned. All seems fine but pls hear me out...

A kick would be sufficient and I would get my message. Besides, I donated 30 euros recently and, while it doesn't make me immune to server rules, I wish in return for admins to be kfing mindfull before banning players ok? We support and help this game keep running too! There is a fking kick option for a reason... don't ban people the moment they break one of the rules. Warn us, and if you don't get a response assume we don't hear you and kick. If you did that and I came back doing same shit then that would be a valid and fair reason for ban. NOT THIS SHIT!

And ffs everyone gets to be an admin nowadays. No wonder so much hate posts from players lately...

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Unbann Request - Rohirrim
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 03:50:32 pm »
I banned you due to Naked Leeching.
I saw you running to enemy naked and without any weapon or any intention to actually play the game. 2 times.
Remembered you from couple rounds earlier playing a horse rider and gave you a ban.

Since you are just retired and i remember you usually to be a reasonal player, who follows the rules. I decided to unban you now.
Just make sure you don't break the rules anymore. No more naked leeching even on just retired character.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 03:52:27 pm by Mustikki »

Offline AssPunisher

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unbann Request - Rohirrim
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 04:10:24 pm »
I banned you due to Naked Leeching.
I saw you running to enemy naked and without any weapon or any intention to actually play the game. 2 times.
Remembered you from couple rounds earlier playing a horse rider and gave you a ban.

Since you are just retired and i remember you usually to be a reasonal player, who follows the rules. I decided to unban you now.
Just make sure you don't break the rules anymore. No more naked leeching even on just retired character.

Ah Mustikki I know you're ok admin but guys pls try the kick before ban if the player is not rude or anything. The above said does not apply to you since in my experience you've been considerate to rule breakers. Will take your advice and thanks for unban.