Author Topic: Smokebomb - A new ninja weapon please  (Read 4817 times)

Offline Radix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • I blind my enemies with pure awesomenes
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Radox_II
Re: Smokebomb - A new ninja weapon please
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2011, 01:02:41 pm »
is M&B still about medieval era?? or it evolved into japanese kind of shit with flying ninjas and smoke bombs?? to be honset smoke bomb seems like something from hollywood or anime. Cant image anyone using that on the battlefield, especialy on the medieval battlefield.
Just imagine clash of heavy armoured guys with serious scary weapons and then in the middle of them ninja appears, puff uses smoke, wind blows and all smoke is gone, ninja gets raped.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 01:24:34 pm by Radix »

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Re: Smokebomb - A new ninja weapon please
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2011, 01:13:29 pm »
This is a rediculious idea. Your suggestion for implimenting something that obly ninjas can use is pathetic. Since when has chadz wanted to force people to use certain playstyles... Its about making your character how you want and using what you want.

Secondly there is already more than enough "ninja" equipment in this mod add to that shitty animie hair any emmersion that someone may have once felt in this game is long gone...  When will u guys be satisfied there are atleast 3 obviously "ninja" swords, 3 "ninja" throwing weapons and you guys have pretty much hijaked lamellar armour from any other play style.

My final point is that Ninjas were spies, assassins and saboteurs. Not warriors. They would shit their little robest on the battle field before being crushed.

Im out.

Also just no. (Btw i speak not just for my self but i imagine a vast majority of the community)
Turtles