Author Topic: Negative 139,501 gold - Incapable of doing anything GOLD related.  (Read 3752 times)

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
Re: Negative 139,501 gold - Incapable of doing anything GOLD related.
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2011, 09:18:58 pm »
Edit: Alright well I simply reinstalled cRPG and now I can play on server, everything works amazingly, removed all cookies, everything is fine, the only remaining problem now is that my gold is still in the negatives.

Doesn't seem like he actually is banned.. His gold is in the negatives due to trades that were reversed weren't they?

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 12:30:46 pm »
Welp.   :lol:

Offline xkhanxfrog

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 03:25:03 am »
Eh it's pretty obvious, there ain't no point, I'm just gunna delete the mod, it'll just happen again and whoever is able to do something can give a rats ass, shitty community, shitty feedback, and zero action, fuck this mod.

Offline Delusianne

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Wolves_Delusianne, Delu, Delusianne, Crux
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 04:02:32 am »
I have -139,501 gold. Uhh clarification, Negative 139,501 gold.

Better pay up quickly before something,... "unfortunate" happens to you.  :twisted:

nah just kidding  :lol:

Eh it's pretty obvious, there ain't no point, I'm just gunna delete the mod, it'll just happen again and whoever is able to do something can give a rats ass, shitty community, shitty feedback, and zero action, fuck this mod.

Obviously this attitude won't get u anywhere. This "mod" is developed by ppl in their spare time, spare time left if you subtract rl issues and priorities everyone has (family, job, hobbies, studies, roaming the streets drunk/ half naked) from it, for free.

Also the team is from different timezones so while u might feel like ppl might ignore you or not be helpful at all for hours, they might be busy at work or actually sleeping, if you're too ignorant to consider any of this, without contributing anything, well then I must say you're no loss for this "shitty" community. But thx for your shitty feedback anyway!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 04:11:06 am by Delusianne »

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 03:32:07 pm »
Just so you know, this actually is not hellowrold, which makes this all the more painful to watch.

Offline xkhanxfrog

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2011, 01:05:43 pm »
Better pay up quickly before something,... "unfortunate" happens to you.  :twisted:

nah just kidding  :lol:

Obviously this attitude won't get u anywhere. This "mod" is developed by ppl in their spare time, spare time left if you subtract rl issues and priorities everyone has (family, job, hobbies, studies, roaming the streets drunk/ half naked) from it, for free.

Also the team is from different timezones so while u might feel like ppl might ignore you or not be helpful at all for hours, they might be busy at work or actually sleeping, if you're too ignorant to consider any of this, without contributing anything, well then I must say you're no loss for this "shitty" community. But thx for your shitty feedback anyway!

Ignorant? I've waited 2 weeks with zero helpful feedback, just useless bullshit including this whiney shit here, how can i contribute if the community itself can't contribute to a single player, you expect me to do shit? You're retarded, probably going to get more rage, and of course I ain't no loss, how can a average player be a loss when ya'll put little to zero value to them to begin with. You say contribute? Contribute how? Instead of bitching about it tell me what I can do to help otherwise keep your fat ass shut

Offline Sultan_Khalifa

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Sultan_Khalifa Fallen_Santa_Khalifa
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2011, 07:29:25 am »
Ignorant? I've waited 2 weeks with zero helpful feedback, just useless bullshit including this whiney shit here, how can i contribute if the community itself can't contribute to a single player, you expect me to do shit? You're retarded, probably going to get more rage, and of course I ain't no loss, how can a average player be a loss when ya'll put little to zero value to them to begin with. You say contribute? Contribute how? Instead of bitching about it tell me what I can do to help otherwise keep your fat ass shut

Add Wood More Wood