Author Topic: Lorne_ATS... Admin Abuse?  (Read 11898 times)

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
Re: Lorne_ATS... Admin Abuse?
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2011, 09:30:02 am »
He never mentioned that you sent them. I think he was just saying that he was sent messages by the dudes running the ATS server.
Well if that's the case, I'm still interested in seeing them.

Also, funny enough, I actually conduct myself BETTER on Scot's server. I still say bundle of sticks and shit, but it's wayyyy less over the top.
Doubt it.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Hauptmann

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2011, 09:31:05 am »
Me too, bro.
Never again.

Offline ScotTFO

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Troll Bait
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_The_Fallen_ones
  • Game nicks: ScotTFO_IV
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2011, 09:31:57 am »
Haven't sent a message to you once, and if you're going to lie about that then I can pretty much safely assume everything else you say is a lie as well.  Which is a shame because I really didn't have anything against you personally, unfortunately you're just caught up in me shit talking the Goons.  None of this is meant to go to chadz, or get your server shut down or anything man.  That's just a bit of paranoia on your end.    :D  Yup, I'm just a trolling ass, but this is pretty common knowledge.

*For real, post screenshots of these messages I supposedly sent to you.  Better brush up on those photoshop skills dude.  ;)*
You are so quick to make assumptions aren't you?  You should likely chalk that up to one skill you should rely on less as I never said it was you who messages me about it.  Also it's slightly hard not to get caught up in it when my server is mentioned in your posts so often and talked down upon.  I thought it especially humorous you talking suit when I put up a temp server for peoe to use while yours was down and made multiple disclaimer posts to the fact it was not running right but only up until yours was live.  You just can't help yourself can you? I've seen this countless times. People get addicted to the power and attention given to them from hosting servers and don't like people freezing on their territory. I'm sure you're a big enough boy that you will muster the courage to get over it all

Offline ScotTFO

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Troll Bait
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_The_Fallen_ones
  • Game nicks: ScotTFO_IV
« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2011, 09:33:08 am »
Also if you are interested just ask you own clan, I'm sure they will tell you.  They were just looking out for your well being.......

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2011, 09:33:33 am »
I'm not surprised by the answer that was given:

"Oh, I wouldn't have muted Allers personally but because Lorne is ATS I'm going to let him do it multiple times even though I've just said it was admin abuse"
(click to show/hide)

Scot's server is much better in my opinion, people speak their mind, they don't get kicked, they don't get kicked because "he has a history of this" or because an admin had a bad day.

If you insist on the server being full of goons, I guess this is the case:

Goons > ATS cRPG NA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2011, 09:35:25 am »
Scot please stop pwning gorath on these forums.  All this stuff is already understood about him.  WE ARE ALL FRIENDS HERE.

But yeah he did kind of shit in your server thread and I would be pissed off about that too.  Keep up the good work scot you are the best!

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline LLJK_Korea1

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • What of it?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2011, 09:41:17 am »
You are so quick to make assumptions aren't you?  You should likely chalk that up to one skill you should rely on less as I never said it was you who messages me about it.  Also it's slightly hard not to get caught up in it when my server is mentioned in your posts so often and talked down upon.  I thought it especially humorous you talking suit when I put up a temp server for peoe to use while yours was down and made multiple disclaimer posts to the fact it was not running right but only up until yours was live.  You just can't help yourself can you? I've seen this countless times. People get addicted to the power and attention given to them from hosting servers and don't like people freezing on their territory. I'm sure you're a big enough boy that you will muster the courage to get over it all

+1
PROUD CITIZEN OF PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF LLJK

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2011, 09:48:35 am »
Scot's server is much better in my opinion, people speak their mind, they don't get kicked, they don't get kicked because "he has a history of this" or because an admin had a bad day.

It is really not a question about whose server is better man.  The more servers the better.  I want this mod to grow.  Gorath thinks he is a troll.  But good trolls do not type out 7 paragraph replies using a thesaurus.

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.