Author Topic: Mass Ban on LLJK  (Read 3353 times)

Offline arab

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: im gay
Re: Mass Ban on LLJK
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2011, 11:21:20 pm »
Out of all the people banned so far on the LLJK server (if any) are there any LLJK members?

Twice for me so far  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2011, 11:35:31 pm »
From my personal experience LLJK Zealot is a first class scum bag and should be banned forever from all crpg servers.

If i had control of a server that kid would have been ban long ago.

Offline Veto

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • audio game enhancement
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: Tawp Shawt/King of Jam City/ Kadillac King
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2011, 12:17:05 am »
Bullshit, Ive never banned anyone ingame because of what they say in the forum or stuff like that. Stop spreading such lies.
Ive also never banned people for saying ONE word of frustration, and banning people because of what happens on the forum is just sensorship, and nothing else.
Bans on all the _proper_ servers are enforced if you break the rules _on the server_. Its up to the forum admins to admin in here, not you Ecko.
when you emphisize ONE it makes me think youve banned someone for A COUPLE words of hate, and....lolololol thats still censorship. half of EU hates you as admin anyway, you have no room to post about any admin related things. might as well move to America where you can be a dick and not give a shit about the consequences like us.

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2011, 12:34:06 am »
Bullshit, Ive never banned anyone ingame because of what they say in the forum or stuff like that. Stop spreading such lies.
Ive also never banned people for saying ONE word of frustration, and banning people because of what happens on the forum is just sensorship, and nothing else.
Bans on all the _proper_ servers are enforced if you break the rules _on the server_. Its up to the forum admins to admin in here, not you Ecko.

People can speak their mind all they want. I wasn't trying to ban anyone on the forums. In fact, i'm sure if someone called chadz a bundle of sticks they'd get their due as well. However, if i choose to take an action, lets say that a player does on shogunate, and move the punishment to my server as well. That's my choice. If i decide to ban an asshat on the forums on my server, also my choice. And there is nothing you can do about it  8-)

I think balton is a good example. What happened to him nuffen?

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2011, 12:37:35 am »
Yeah free balton!

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Topsnus

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2011, 12:38:25 am »
People can speak their mind all they want. I wasn't trying to ban anyone on the forums. In fact, i'm sure if someone called chadz a bundle of sticks they'd get their due as well. However, if i choose to take an action, lets say that a player does on shogunate, and move the punishment to my server as well. That's my choice. If i decide to ban an asshat on the forums on my server, also my choice. And there is nothing you can do about it  8-)

I think balton is a good example. What happened to him nuffen?
It's true that there is nothing anyone else can do about it. But that doesn't change the fact that you are a complete asshole who has let his small amount of online power go to his head. You are SUPPOSED to ban people for breaking rules and deteriorating the quality of play ON YOUR SERVERS. You are NOT SUPPOSED to ban people for who they are or how they act outside of your servers. That serves no purpose other than to make you feel like you are so powerful and make everyone else think you are a complete dick.

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: YlcaTheTerrible, YlcaTheJuggler
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2011, 12:40:37 am »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,8760.msg129499.html#msg129499

Ecko, you might have missed this.

Again, server password breached, punishments handed out, why is the LLJK member permanently banned but the accomplice only gets a one week vacation? I'm just trying to figure out the underlying logic here, because it has to be more than just simple favoritism, but since you completely skipped over my post for some reason i'm still left wondering.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2011, 12:45:05 am »
Balton? That is ancient history, but, iirc, he wasn't banned ingame, until he earned it there. Essay ban, iirc. Since he was perma-muted/banned from forums as well...

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2011, 12:46:27 am »
What power? You call dealing with a bunch of people with problems each day is power? If i wanted to be dick i would have kept lljk banned and forced them to play on their non populated server. There's a reason people play on mine, its because i work my ass off regardless of the handfull of trolls who say other wise.

Btw philosraptor was only banned for one week. Because at first he would not tell me how he got the password. I made a deal, if he told me how he got the password, i might not perma ban him.

As far as i'm concerned. Philo had the password for a while, and did nothing with it, logs proved it. When he did, it got leaked to zealot who used it immediately to not just troll me, but ban random players.

That's why Zealot is perma banned, because his actions effected more people. He could have chosen to do nothing with the info. I didn't see philosiraptor doing what he did.

Case closed.