Author Topic: New FromSoftware game teaser  (Read 3397 times)

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
Re: New FromSoftware game teaser
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2017, 01:43:57 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You're paying for old shit hardware, more expensive games that look worse with lower fps, and a subscription to play online. And you've convinced yourself that's it's a better decision. And you're looking forward to Bannerlord at the same time. Maybe i'm just really retarded and you're really smart? Because i'm genuinely getting a headache trying to comprehend your reasoning

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2017, 07:04:31 am »

Whole this discussion started after Gravoth moaned about Bloodborne being Playstation exclusive game, when I said that many people including me don't mind that at all.

I didnt moan about anything, you brought up the point of it being an exclusive.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2017, 11:03:37 am »
Shit I moan about it. That and RDR. Fuck console exclusive shit. Of course you don't care Leshma if you plan to be on a platform that supports this game. And I don't plan to pay money for an extra low-performing PC just to play 2 exclusive games, not to even mention paying sub to play online, jesus how are people ok with that is beyond me.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2017, 11:09:54 am »
Thread turned into a console vs PC argument? What is this, 2001?
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2017, 11:10:08 am »
Shit I moan about it. That and RDR. Fuck console exclusive shit. Of course you don't care Leshma if you plan to be on a platform that supports this game. And I don't plan to pay money for an extra low-performing PC just to play 2 exclusive games, not to even mention paying sub to play online, jesus how are people ok with that is beyond me.

But you can chill on your couch and play xdddd.

Also the old arguments about just "plug n' play" for console is out the window, even if you buy the cd-version there's day 1 patches and other shit to install before playing which takes a long time on consoles (since consoles have to download, then install the thing you downloaded).

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2017, 11:23:57 am »
I don't fucking get the "i'm casual" argument either. Do you watch movies in SD if you're a causal movie watcher?

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2017, 11:28:31 am »
lol i bought an xbox one just to play madden 18 and halo

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2017, 06:59:32 pm »
I don't fucking get the "i'm casual" argument either. Do you watch movies in SD if you're a causal movie watcher?

If I am vanity watching a movie I'll often download an SD version, because I don't want to wait. If I am downloading a movie that's supposed to be good then I'll often download >10GBs
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 907
  • Infamy: 1105
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2017, 10:57:38 pm »
But you can chill on your couch and play xdddd.

Also the old arguments about just "plug n' play" for console is out the window, even if you buy the cd-version there's day 1 patches and other shit to install before playing which takes a long time on consoles (since consoles have to download, then install the thing you downloaded).

At that point I'd probably rip CD out of the console and toss it into the wall then pull the power cord out the wall. That's what being casual means, having no patience for certain things. Good thing about console is the low price, even if I slam the damn junk box at the wall I won't cry myself to sleep.

I fully expect that black box to abuse my internet connection to download patches while in hibernation mode without my consent. Would lose my hair if random program on my work PC would do that but when it comes to gaming, some stupid box can pull a stunt like that idgaf. It would be great because then I wouldn't have to worry about stupid patches and rest of that pointless crap. My smartphone already operates like that (does things without my consent) and it's a good thing I'm casual when it comes to smartphones as well.

Used to have completely different attitude towards gaming but then that morbidly obese ex Microsoft bundle of sticks happened who managed to persuade the whole world that having backlog of 500 stupid games they'll never play is a good way to spend their hard earned money. Fuck him, fuck his service and fuck whole joke they call PC gaming these days. For me to care about that shit again they need to change, stop being greedy and offer us some real value instead of rehashed garbage after rehashed garbage. Console have plenty of shovelware as well but you know what for you pay the price, for those few games that are worth to play. And thank god for those games being singleplayer and not autist entertainment. Yes, it is a rant.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2017, 04:17:52 pm »
You're a very strange fella, Leshman.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader