Author Topic: Repost your first or most memorable post in this forum  (Read 616 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Repost your first or most memorable post in this forum
« on: October 13, 2017, 12:03:40 pm »
+2
ill kick it off with some dev butt licking :'D

thx for the hard work.
 an heirloom respec would be highly appreciated,  also more info on the weapons in the menu (needed slots,  weight)

and my klappvisier is couchable.  "headbutt" ^^

first post of the thread:

Apparently, the 2 hours of sleep I took were too much. People have gone batshit insane, and I don't even know what the fuck they are talking about. You do know that large patches are followed by bugs, yes?

So I ask you to post in this thread, bringing your worries and concerns forward - in a civil matter. If you lost gold we might do a database backup. If you whine around or cause a shitstorm like in the other threads I'll mute you instantly - best case.

So please, go on.
Edit: and be exact, the more info the better.

aaah,  beautiful chadz...
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
Re: Repost your first or most memorable post in this forum
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 12:50:13 pm »
+3
Nothing really on this forum, I was a retard for years. But on the talewords forum I got permabanned and my account deleted, by chadz himself, because I leaked the server passwords  8-)

Probably something related to PEPE or Panos.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Peasant_Woman

• Earl
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Unofficial Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja, Ming, Companions, Cavemen
  • Game nicks: Peasant_Woman, Ninja_Ninja, Ming_Ninja, Companion_Ninja.
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 10:46:05 pm »
First? Being elated in making the jump between being a Taleworlds sub-forum and our own thing just by virtue of being like "19", having a job; a girlfriend and probably clinical depression caused by a factor of both.
Most memorable?(for me) The scene editing guide in scene editing(it was a better time) // Ninjas with guns in spam...(it was nostalgia)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.
Guide to map making
My Maps

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 01:03:41 pm »
+4
if i remember correctly i wrote as my first post in 2006 something like: you're really good at modding guys, but don't you ever lock yourselves in the dark while making your own game, it will not work and i also think that one day donald trump will be a president.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!