Poll

Do you think this is a good idea?

Might work
Probably won't work
I think if you make a small change it might work
I don't have an opinion

Author Topic: Solution to Ninja Rostering  (Read 4304 times)

Offline Gandalf77

• Count
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rider_of_Rohirrim, Sandor_Clegane_
Re: Solution to Ninja Rostering
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2016, 01:51:35 pm »
+1
lol why you cry about that ? just accept your man and be prepared to fight.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2016, 04:51:04 pm »
+3
As someone who has had to do a lot of recruiting for small battles this really is nowhere near the big deal (Drama!! - gay accent) it is being made out to be.  You just make sure majority of your attacks are initiated in that roughly 8 hours of primetime between east and west coast, don't initiate fights with massive armies against tiny peasant ones (those are always the biggest targets for ninja rosters -and actually have an impact if ninja rostered), ask people in your clans to sign up just in case telling them odds are they wont have to leave na1 or another game.  If people show up just hop in ts or steam people to actually show up - about 6 minutes spawn prep time in start of battle is usually plenty , if not (majority of the time) don't bother reminding people.

Far, far more of a bitch is filling a 50 man roster when most of na allies together (similar to previous iterations of Gobblins where 70-80% of the map allies together against whatever few people don't join their gay plate armored (thanks to abuse of money glitch) alliance.  Thats like pulling teeth and still only getting 30 v 50 every fight because guys just want to feel how dominate they are in a big alliance instead of actually wanting real fights.  So basically when all the biggest factions ally with the most gold, number of mercs, troops, etc. etc - thats where the bitch comes in making strategus just a boring, non-challenging game for one side and a tedious nonstop recruiting focus for the other side.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2016, 05:28:44 pm »
days since kesh last randomly megaposted about me/GOBBLINS while claiming were obsessed with him:

rofl kesh skimmed your post cause I knew it would be bullshit, but when you crunch the numbers we are way, way, way outnumbered on the map, especially when you consider how many of the members are people I barely convinced to come back and AFK in this bad game lol. oh and most of our battles in STRAT 4 with plate were legitimately financed rofl, largely by malgalad hahahah

plus we are consistently having the most people sign up against us in AI defenses lol. but clearly that means we are the care ears when we're 45v30 in our sieges and the four next most important factions get 10 people to sign up against them lol

plus if u use the chart archive we cause the most battles of any faction in STRAT lol u moron, and always have at least 1 war target, but again we r just the carebear yep.

I think it's really cute u think of me every single day ;)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 05:46:22 pm by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2016, 05:35:39 pm »
additionally lol we even turned groups of people down from joining GOBBLINS because we thought it would mean compromising our style. or we would be bigger than what we r now. u can ask the very people in this thread. what kind of carebear would do that?

edit: hey kesh I see through ur act bb girl being all tsundere, thinking about me every day, talking bout me everyday... y don't u just ask me to join u and ur lady in bed already, cuck?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 05:42:57 pm by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2016, 07:19:23 pm »
+1
additionally lol we even turned groups of people down from joining GOBBLINS because we thought it would mean compromising our style. or we would be bigger than what we r now. u can ask the very people in this thread. what kind of carebear would do that?

edit: hey kesh I see through ur act bb girl being all tsundere, thinking about me every day, talking bout me everyday... y don't u just ask me to join u and ur lady in bed already, cuck?

lol, u mad bro.  1 post generally talking about gobblins in a previous strat to explain rostering and you think its about you.  You talk about me specifically every other post.  Your obsession is frightening and no, I'm sorry, no matter how much you talk about me I wont go gay for you in bed (I caught your not so subtle hint that you are sexually obsessed with me at this point).

So the answer is NO, Never, not in a million years.  Go keep circle-jerking by yourself and leave me out of those weird deranged fantasies of yours.

P.S.  I don't know if you realize but you have really lost your edge in forum-posting, lately you have just been coming across as autistic ragelord (maybe it is intentional, I don't know), but try and use wordplay and sarcasm or something funny/trolly next time or you will just keep getting dominated in the battle of wits.
(though I expect next post will just be something like "Kesh, you are such an autist nerd for playing this game I totally don't take seriously enough to post about or lead a huge faction in and if we do bad its just because you guys are all just tryhards and if we do well it because you guys all suck at this game.")
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 07:24:07 pm by Keshian_the_Grey »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2016, 07:31:01 pm »
Hours since kesh last posted about us: 0

lol literally 8/10 of ur last posts are about me hahaha. fucking obsessed bro. literally like a post a day hahaha every day. clockwork.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 07:35:42 pm by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2016, 07:42:11 pm »
and as far as u saying I've lost my touch well there's an old little snippet of wisdom about that from my personal hero the joker who is SO COOL

"If you're good at shitposting, don't do it for free."

u see u don't deserve effort full entertaining shitposting. so i don't invest that effort for you.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2016, 10:48:27 pm »
+1
additionally lol we even turned groups of people down from joining GOBBLINS

I just looked over and saw this. This hurts man. Fuck you
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:53:42 pm by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2016, 11:24:30 pm »
Man though, for someone who claims they have no horse in the race anymore (kesh/FCC) you seem to care so much about crpg and strat

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2016, 06:03:35 am »
+4
Man though, for someone who claims they have no horse in the race anymore (kesh/FCC) you seem to care so much about crpg and strat

You claim to not be McDeath but I get the feeling your hiding something. If we're accepting each other at face value by our words then you should honor Kesh stating his lack of care so we can continue seeing you as a newbie peasant.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2016, 06:28:19 am »
+1
Tell me what you think.

I think you're a my old friend
Best quote
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2016, 02:15:13 pm »
I think you're a my old friend

That's high praise coming from schoi.

• King