Author Topic: MUSLIM BOMBER IN USA COULD HAPPEN TO YOU  (Read 1943 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: MUSLIM BOMBER IN USA COULD HAPPEN TO YOU
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 12:10:51 am »
+1
find a better therapist.

I'm actually an expert in psychology, wanna compare notes? I'll start with your file and explain to you just why, exactly, you are such a shitty poster since your very first one, and work on up to this one I'm replying to now. Then you can do mine. Let's begin.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: MUSLIM BOMBER IN USA COULD HAPPEN TO YOU
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 12:16:03 am »
+1
HHmmm nope i dont remember anyone doing this............nothing about assassinations and a whole generation dedicated to only being an assassin.  Nope never woulda crossed my mind, no i dont think it was me who did this way prior to the big patch..........possibly dressed like a assassin in a courtly outfit, a desert turban, a long dagger, and hiding in corners.  Who would do such a thing as that, wonder if they would also yell ASSASSINATED after killing someone too?  Nah never crossed my mind to have someone do this, sounds silly.............. 

Btw agi builds are for children. u will never kill anything

Wow, this master troll figured out all the hints, leads, feints, and wrapped irony to really Make U Think about Builds, like anyone has ever considered "AntiBlitz" anything besides an Arrested Development 11 year old minded unmedicated half-autistic retarded syncophant to whatever the latest "Troll Craze" is.. or something, I wouldn't know. I've never actually read or seen anything by "AntiBlitz" that I can even remember , and I literally can remember everything that makes me think more than "poor guy hit Post on that? lmao" including your first and last posts and everything in between.

Coming up next, Post 2...

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.