Author Topic: :-(((((  (Read 3725 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2425
  • Infamy: 2077
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: :-(((((
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2015, 02:55:56 pm »
GTX bruh, you're going full Bjord as of lately. Do you really think you're the only one who wants to swear at another player who kills him for whatever reason. To moan about lag, to say how enemy is lucky, how shitty his build and playstyle is, to call him names? Everybody can do that, I myself did more than I should. But these days, whenever something happens that irks me personally and I'm about to start writing shit in chat, I take a deep breath and think of consequences (saying shit about another person because you failed isn't worth it, even if there is trolling kid on the other side). And it usually comes to bite you in the ass.

Unlike Gravoth, I honestly don't care about your performance because I know that performance in this mod is relative and inconsistent. Depends on so many factors. Dunno why are you boasting some skill as of lately but I haven't seen you performing much better than the others. We came to a point where most players, given same OP gear will perform pretty much the same in the long run.

Because of above, you should know that people dislike you not because you are god of 2H who kills them in this mod, but because you are acting like a douche every time you are on server. Shut up you mouth like I did, and no one will bother you. If they do attempt to bait you into something, just ignore it and play the fucking game.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2015, 04:29:18 pm »
+1
GTX bruh, you're going full Bjord as of lately. Do you really think you're the only one who wants to swear at another player who kills him for whatever reason. To moan about lag, to say how enemy is lucky, how shitty his build and playstyle is, to call him names? Everybody can do that, I myself did more than I should. But these days, whenever something happens that irks me personally and I'm about to start writing shit in chat, I take a deep breath and think of consequences (saying shit about another person because you failed isn't worth it, even if there is trolling kid on the other side). And it usually comes to bite you in the ass.

Unlike Gravoth, I honestly don't care about your performance because I know that performance in this mod is relative and inconsistent. Depends on so many factors. Dunno why are you boasting some skill as of lately but I haven't seen you performing much better than the others. We came to a point where most players, given same OP gear will perform pretty much the same in the long run.

Because of above, you should know that people dislike you not because you are god of 2H who kills them in this mod, but because you are acting like a douche every time you are on server. Shut up you mouth like I did, and no one will bother you. If they do attempt to bait you into something, just ignore it and play the fucking game.

Or people could just mute him if they cant handle the rough love. It may be because ive played a ton of dota with rufio since the merge, but i think its hilarious when people are rageing/being douchebags, probably because i dont take insults seriously over the internet.

As for the performance thing, it can be incosistent, but its not that inconsistent. Covering/countering multiple of those factors is what makes someone skillful. Given the same gear, there will still be gaps in skill that are quite big. Im pretty sure skillful players could beat the majority of the mods players in duels consistently, or outscore them on eu1 consistently, even given the same gear. I dont see why people still ignore that this game is very skillbased, and wont accept that some people are actually good at playing. Even on TS so many vangays never accept the fact that players are good, "ugh i died to X" "oh yeah, X is pretty scary player" "nah he's not that good, he's just using Y" etc..
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2016
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2015, 05:27:57 pm »
Or people could just mute him if they cant handle the rough love.

Too much of a hassle for something that is temporary. It isn't rough love, just retarded behavior.