Author Topic: Highlander Armor Re-Textured for cRPG  (Read 8980 times)

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
Re: Highlander Armor Re-Textured for cRPG
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2014, 10:11:49 pm »
87 people think that those who voted 'no' have bad taste

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
Re: Highlander Armor Re-Textured for cRPG
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2014, 10:15:30 pm »
+1
I voted yes in the first vote for a few of them, but I voted no this time around because of the quality of the new additions raises the bar a whole lot.

As a balancer, it is your job to ensure that the quality of the mod rises or at least maintains its current level with every addition, so it's only natural to say no to items which don't fulfill the standards.

In the case of the highland armor pack, I deemed it sensible to create some transparency about its proposal and the rejection. A large part of the community seems to like these armors, and some may be capable of changing the meshes for the better, so that the potential of the design doesn't go to waste just because the technical execution could have been better. Sometimes, all it takes is one person to step out of the masses and address the problem head-on.

I was hoping to find this person here if I provoked them enough.
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV