• Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Crime
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2014, 12:52:09 am »
+1
I dont have any tickets left, and I have stayed in 100% crime villages overnight and never went under 100, with army cap on 100.
I've sometimes did the same with army cap above 100, and I always went back to see my army to have decreased its size to 100 and not less.

From this observation, I'm positive that crime doesnt kill troops between 1 and 100.

So I think you're both wrong Heskey and Grandmom! (from all people, you two in the same thread on the same day?  :mrgreen:)
This mean that if you set your troop cap between 1 and 100 you can go anywhere you want without caring about crime.
The only problem is that, when you have reached your army cap, you consume tickets for silver per hour instead of generating troops per hour. And tickets are far more valuable (both for logistical reason, and for its market value), so except if you really dont want to have to care about crime, its always better to recruit and use the troops efficiently (dropping them for your friends, using them in battles, selling them, or just keeping them for defense).

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
Re: Crime
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2014, 04:08:49 pm »
+1
....Burn this thread. It will never see the light of day

Screenshotted.  Just in case.  Printed out copies as well...