Author Topic: Retrieving information from Servers... 579? Servers don't appear  (Read 601 times)

Offline l1cocbdd

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Every time i try to play the screen where the servers are supposed to load up just hangs there saying "Retrieiving Information from Servers 579"  and never loads up any of them on the screen.  Is this related to the server problem on the previous topic?  Yesterday, i kept getting the unable to connect message, now it never loads anything and never prompts anything.  When i choose one fo the servers on my favorites, it starts to load, then says "Incorrect Authorization Key".  This is probably the wrong message to prompt me with since i purchased my game and was given the key 2 years ago.  Anyhow, if this is what i am supposed to see if the servers are still down, i guess i'll just be patient and wait until they are fixed.  but if this is something different, then what should i do?

Offline Admiral Ballsack

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Weewoo
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boners
  • Game nicks: l33tplayer, KbW Aflack, Admiral_Ballsack, PS_Bob
Re: Retrieving information from Servers... 579? Servers don't appear
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 05:38:25 am »
+1
You cannot fix it, the TaleWorld servers are being 'attacked' the '579' are the number of servers that are trying to be loaded, but the servers aren't working so none are loading.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 05:41:34 am by Admiral Ballsack »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline NIKI_BG

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 09:58:44 am »
+6
these people hackers, having so much time why not make love to fight global poverty .
disgusting, I can not see my friends from EU server
and cut off their heads from the waist

I hope things get better as soon

Offline l1cocbdd

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 07:56:35 pm »
ohhh no.. i didn't get the memo.  All i saw was that people couldn't connect, i had no idea that the server was hacked.  Not to jinx things, but if this is true, its probably going to end up bad when the servers are back up and running.  Hopefully they backed up our character data on a different source.  But even so, our accounts would have most likely been compromised, so it still might be a loss for us, unless they can somehow link our character info to new account.  I do recall this happening with sony a few years back and we lost stuff on the ps3 and had to start over with new accounts, so it might be same deal here. 

Well, i'm disappointed, but i sucked at this game, so if there is a loss i wouldn't have lost too much.. i had no heirlooms. nobody over level 25.lol.  But i do feel bad for the more dedicated players.. its gotta be very frustrating for them, and i'm sure they are very anxious. 

Offline Admiral Ballsack

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Weewoo
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boners
  • Game nicks: l33tplayer, KbW Aflack, Admiral_Ballsack, PS_Bob
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 01:06:47 am »
ohhh no.. i didn't get the memo.  All i saw was that people couldn't connect, i had no idea that the server was hacked.  Not to jinx things, but if this is true, its probably going to end up bad when the servers are back up and running.  Hopefully they backed up our character data on a different source.  But even so, our accounts would have most likely been compromised, so it still might be a loss for us, unless they can somehow link our character info to new account.  I do recall this happening with sony a few years back and we lost stuff on the ps3 and had to start over with new accounts, so it might be same deal here. 

Well, i'm disappointed, but i sucked at this game, so if there is a loss i wouldn't have lost too much.. i had no heirlooms. nobody over level 25.lol.  But i do feel bad for the more dedicated players.. its gotta be very frustrating for them, and i'm sure they are very anxious.

Our character data should be fine, and the servers should be up and working now. They were having the mount and blade servers, not c-rpg's server so all of our data should be safe.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login