Author Topic: Khazad Dum Chronicle Issue 3  (Read 423 times)

Offline Built

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • I guess P.T. Barnum was right
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DWARVES
  • Game nicks: Radsvid, Eirik, Angry something
  • IRC nick: Built
Khazad Dum Chronicle Issue 3
« on: December 10, 2013, 05:11:42 am »
+9
WFA DEFEATED BY traitorS AT BHULABAN

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

In a crushing defeat, the Central Confederacy defeated the Warriors of The First Age at Bhulaban village. The village was lost despite the valiant defense and it will most likely be sullied by the fiendish larry.

To comment, Finnian from the WFA: "I was very happy with merc performance and attitude, was very satisfied with our engineer team for setting up some killer defenses, allowing for me to score some great shots as an archer. Battle was better than expected, hoping to see the same people in the upcoming siege(s)."

As to be expected, little sympathy is being shown by the fascist invaders, A quote from Artyem himself : "The campaign is going as planned so far, we stomped their dicks with an iron boot in Bhulaban and the local populace is under control."

The battles show no sign of ending and will more than likely result in continued bloodshed and many a grudge against one side or another. Glory on the field gentlemen, may your steel be strong, hearts stronger, and blood redder than ever.

Battle of Sungetche was a Victory for the WFA, crushing the attacking forces against the walls of the castle.

YOUR ADD HERE, 1K A WEEK

For those of you who see a red dragon flying over, do not be concerned unless a group of dwarves in heavy armor soon follows. The problem is more or less under control.

Classified:
Nothing to see here.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 06:58:45 am by Built »
Also, James, you were legitimately mad at a rhyming dwarf on the internet.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: Khazad Dum Chroncile Issue 3
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 06:19:46 am »
Learn to spell "Chronicle"
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragoni of Valahia
  • Game nicks: Larry The Magical Cheetah | Brick Cavity | Cheetah On Rollerblades | Maximillian Schmeling, and more
Re: Khazad Dum Chroncile Issue 3
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 07:02:26 am »
+2
Larry The Magical Cheetah, the magnanimous butt fiend of Dracul found himself scratching his helmeted head at the maze of shooters and ladders in the town, though at this point said shooters were all strewn about the broken ladders, being rather dead.

"I was under the impression that the nerds who think themselves to be Dwarves would build their defenses in such a manner as to not look like it was strapped together by the members of such plays as the 'Wagon Park Fellows'."
Among my many achievements are as follows; I once convinced a carton of cigarettes to abandon it's dreams of space travel, have conjured a hat out of a rabbit, may have, on more than one occasion, had sexual relations in stable earth orbit, and dominated fully over several small african nations, whom I then forced to fight in gladiatorial combat with cucumbers whilst wearing miniskirts.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: Khazad Dum Chronicle Issue 3
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 07:04:05 am »
+2
Tanken, you so good at Strat battle. You numba one on team. You good Tanken.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=6028
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: Khazad Dum Chronicle Issue 3
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 11:15:45 am »
+3
Tanken, you so good at Strat battle. You numba one on team. You good Tanken.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=6028

Good job Tanken. Go have whatever treat you jews eat instead of cookies.

(click to show/hide)
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"