Author Topic: EXP BATTLES CANCELLED FOREVER  (Read 3325 times)

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
Re: EXP BATTLES CANCELLED FOREVER
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2013, 02:13:41 am »
Not really, if LL are permanently banned from battle participation due to a mistake, why shouldn't they attack the armies if they got troops to waste?

Exactly, it's all just flippin' more XP innit? What's the difference?
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2013, 02:16:00 am »
+2
Not really, if LL are permanently banned from battle participation due to a mistake, why shouldn't they attack the armies if they got troops to waste?

Feel free to keep wasting troops, your gear is much appreciated.  The rest of us will fight with our troops.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2013, 02:19:05 am »
+6
Strategus battles themselves may offer more XP than the regular servers, but the point of these "XP Battles" was to use equipment that MAXIMIZED the amount of XP we earned as well as creating a relaxed, fun atmosphere.

The fact that these are now ending makes me truly sad inside as they were the only thing I liked about Strategus.
Well, that and my Exotic Kittens in Zagush (rip in peace).

(click to show/hide)

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2013, 02:48:03 am »
Strategus battles themselves may offer more XP than the regular servers, but the point of these "XP Battles" was to use equipment that MAXIMIZED the amount of XP we earned as well as creating a relaxed, fun atmosphere.

The fact that these are now ending makes me truly sad inside as they were the only thing I liked about Strategus.
Well, that and my Exotic Kittens in Zagush (rip in peace).

I have come to the conclusion there can be no fun when boy-nerds are comparing e-peens on an internet world stage.

If only Beyonce was right:
(click to show/hide)
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2013, 03:30:30 am »
+4
You racist bastards!

Ban all Australians! umbrage has been taken, much umbrage ALL THE UMBRAGE!

----

I really want to have a big old cav war some time. 3000 troops on fat plated horses in the caniest of tin with the slapiest of swords and pockets full of smoke bombs or construction material!

Would be joyous to see.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Dirty_Mofo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: The_Brick
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2013, 08:56:22 am »
Endless battles = Endless XP + equipment
Endless equipment = more fodder for XP battles.

Thanks LL Obama.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2013, 09:27:44 am »
+3
your an idiot.

Posting PM's with a title like that confirms this for me. Even Kesh doesn't post private messages and i'm sure he gets plenty like that.

To make it clear, You spoke to me on ts and said LL had to give you troops so they wouldn't be banned for attacking a village that was unarmed and you then reinforced. So I offered you to let us cap the flags and give you everything back untouched, you refused. Which confuses me as your asking for troops to have your EXP battles but at the same time wasting troops in the village attack that could of been made a non event. Which also was a good idea due to the battle being pushed forward 6 hours and being at the end of 5 back to back large battles at a crappy time where lots of people had enough of start battles by this battle.

Yes I made a mistake attacking your exp village and publicly admitted this straight up. But the honest truth is I rarely read forums unless they are pointed out to me and hence had no idea about your exp village all I knew was FCC just handed this village to you as a fief transfer in the battle description. If you didn't reinforce it then we would of also just handed it straight back. You guys kicked our ass and GG I say.

To ban a whole clan for 1 persons honest mistake and refuse the option to make it a non event, so there are no loses but then demand troops is ridiculous. To ban me would be fair enough, not that I care because as you would have noticed I havn't even applied for 1 of your exp battle as they don't interest me and sound quiet boring, no variety for an entire battle sounds tiring to me and the only exciting bit is "whats the mystery item", that excitement would be short lived. But each to their own. Sorry to LL members for causing you this.

Then you troll me with commander chat in a battle we are in together(which you got kicked for 5 TH's I must add). So I send you a PM (private message) because after what I have just learnt about you over the past day has made think your a tool. You then post the PM with a title "EXP BATTLES CANCELLED FOREVER" like a 7yo  neglected girl seeking attention and sympathy. I don't know what others think but I think its lame to post PM's.

Anyway having to deal with tools like you has taken the fun out of strat for me personally so I am officially standing down from any decision making for LL. I will just build army's and hopefully remember boots next time.

If I didn't stand down I certainly have no problems attacking you, just for the record.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2013, 09:35:22 am »
+7
Posting PM's with a title like that confirms this for me. Even Kesh doesn't post private messages and i'm sure he gets plenty like that.

To make it clear, You spoke to me on ts and said LL had to give you troops so they wouldn't be banned for attacking a village that was unarmed and you then reinforced. So I offered you to let us cap the flags and give you everything back untouched, you refused. Which confuses me as your asking for troops to have your EXP battles but at the same time wasting troops in the village attack that could of been made a non event. Which also was a good idea due to the battle being pushed forward 6 hours and being at the end of 5 back to back large battles at a crappy time where lots of people had enough of start battles by this battle.

Yes I made a mistake attacking your exp village and publicly admitted this straight up. But the honest truth is I rarely read forums unless they are pointed out to me and hence had no idea about your exp village all I knew was FCC just handed this village to you as a fief transfer in the battle description. If you didn't reinforce it then we would of also just handed it straight back. You guys kicked our ass and GG I say.

To ban a whole clan for 1 persons honest mistake and refuse the option to make it a non event, so there are no loses but then demand troops is ridiculous. To ban me would be fair enough, not that I care because as you would have noticed I havn't even applied for 1 of your exp battle as they don't interest me and sound quiet boring, no variety for an entire battle sounds tiring to me and the only exciting bit is "whats the mystery item", that excitement would be short lived. But each to their own. Sorry to LL members for causing you this.

Then you troll me with commander chat in a battle we are in together(which you got kicked for 5 TH's I must add). So I send you a PM (private message) because after what I have just learnt about you over the past day has made think your a tool. You then post the PM with a title "EXP BATTLES CANCELLED FOREVER" like a 7yo  neglected girl seeking attention and sympathy. I don't know what others think but I think its lame to post PM's.

Anyway having to deal with tools like you has taken the fun out of strat for me personally so I am officially standing down from any decision making for LL. I will just build army's and hopefully remember boots next time.

If I didn't stand down I certainly have no problems attacking you, just for the record.

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2013, 09:43:02 am »
+3
Wow Dutchy, don't pull the same shit as Murder and be like "He made me quit!"

And the way its presented here is that Murder, being the troll he is, tried to extort a few troops off you, and probably laughed up this cancelled battle sob story to make you look like a shit to the rest of the community.

This is the same shit that FCC does to every leader. They demonize them in front of their peers.

Its just bullshit propaganda.

Aren't you spouting bullshit propaganda right now though? Who have we demonized? Kesh and Arow went at each other plenty but thats about it for "FCC DEMONIZING LEADERS!" so stop demonizing us, ya jerk.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2013, 12:51:57 pm »
+1
Aren't you spouting bullshit propaganda right now though? Who have we demonized? Kesh and Arow went at each other plenty but thats about it for "FCC DEMONIZING LEADERS!" so stop demonizing us, ya jerk.
"but, but, but, .... its completely different when i demonize and say stupid uneducated shit"  Havelle 2013
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline nilloc93

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2013, 11:04:52 pm »
+4
To ban a whole clan for 1 persons honest mistake

But the honest truth is I rarely read forums unless they are pointed out to me

you're (were) a clan leader, it's kind of your job to know this stuff.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2013, 12:03:42 am »
+2
This thread is great. So glad it kept going after the battles turned out to NOT BE CANCELLED FOREVER.

Close call.

Offline nilloc93

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2013, 12:31:47 am »
+1
This thread is great. So glad it kept going after the battles turned out to NOT BE CANCELLED FOREVER.

Close call.

did anyone actually think they would be?

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2013, 12:35:42 am »
+1
No I don't think so