Author Topic: EXP BATTLES CANCELLED FOREVER  (Read 3329 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: EXP BATTLES CANCELLED FOREVER
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 07:54:59 pm »
+10
All in favour of another EXP battle with the theme "Super plate crutch army vs fun hating australians"?

Offline Real_Dece_Guy

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • Game nicks: Viceroy_Axeman_of_Acre
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 08:04:40 pm »
+1
All in favour of another EXP battle with the theme "Super plate crutch army vs fun hating australians"?

Distar Castle looks like a fun place to siege.

http://eelio.pagesperso-orange.fr/images/Distar%20Castle_sat.jpg
His Excellency Viceroy for Life, Field Marshal Al chadzi Doctor Idi Axemin, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the Free Company Empire in Calradia in General and the Tundra in Particular.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 08:10:53 pm »
+5
start using that gear for real to build Murderopolis. Me thinks a Ski Resort would be a good place to start, if you catch my drift.

For some reason all I could think of when I heard Murderopolis. Basically how I imagine it will be.

(click to show/hide)

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 08:49:24 pm »
+3
LL does not handle losing very well.

Or winning, for that matter.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 08:58:01 pm »
+6
EXP BATTLES CANCELLED FOREVER is a pretty gay way to get the public on your side, especially seeing as it was stated that it was a honest mistake, and you first started getting hatemail when you got butthurt and tried to ban LL from your fights forever.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 09:42:11 pm »
+3
Actually great sage basically wanted me to be his vassal.  He wanted me to hide his great armies so he could attack FCC at opportune moments.  I told him I would hide nobody's armies and it was best to pretend my village was not on the map.  Then he said fuck you, you are an FCC vassal and I will declare forever war on you and attack your village first always.  I asked him to put another shrimp on the Barbie and that was that.  And then he lost the battle in a pathetic fashion after trying to negotiate the return of a village he didn't even have yet.  At some point he even acknowledged that I took all of my troop farmers out of FCC and even convinced some FCC members to give me their troops instead of giving them to Kesh.  So actually I am doing much more damage to FCC than LL ever could, except I don't post like a 5 year old and then lose battles horribly, giving FCC even more gear and troops in the case of flag caps in fiefs.

Now I'm just going to destroy these armies and sell all the gear so no one can have any fun.  Ever.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2013, 09:45:58 pm »
+16
Those of us who set out to create fun no-strings-attached events for this community discover over and over that if you try to have fun, people who contribute no fun will hypercriticize you about all of your actions because their view of VIDJA GAAEMS is framed through autistic eyes, and they can never understand.

However this kinda seems like the following scenario I shall now detail (Greatsage = Kid #1, Murdertron = Kid #2;

***12 YEAR OLD #2 IS TRYING TO PLAY VIDJA GAEMS AND HAVE FUN***

12 YEAR OLD #1: WOW STOP TRYING TO HAVE FUN YOU ARE SUCH A my old friend.
12 YEAR OLD #2: NOBODY LIKES YOU. YOU SMELL FUNNY. LEAVE ME ALONE.
12 YEAR OLD #1: YOU CAN'T TALK THAT WAY TO ME!

***12 YEAR OLD #1 HITS 12 YEAR OLD #2 IN THE CHEST WITH AN INFIRM, SLAP-LIKE CHILD PUNCH***

12 YEAR OLD #2: WAAAH MOMMY I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE. WAAAAHHH HE HURT MY FEELINGS. I'M GOING HOME.

12 YEAR OLD #1: WOW LOOK HOW COOL I AM, EVERYONE IS GOING TO THINK I AM A BADASS.

So, in short, you're both being huge cunts.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2013, 09:47:11 pm »
+2
Actually great sage basically wanted me to be his vassal.  He wanted me to hide his great armies so he could attack FCC at opportune moments.  I told him I would hide nobody's armies and it was best to pretend my village was not on the map.  Then he said fuck you, you are an FCC vassal and I will declare forever war on you and attack your village first always.  I asked him to put another shrimp on the Barbie and that was that.  And then he lost the battle in a pathetic fashion after trying to negotiate the return of a village he didn't even have yet.  At some point he even acknowledged that I took all of my troop farmers out of FCC and even convinced some FCC members to give me their troops instead of giving them to Kesh.  So actually I am doing much more damage to FCC than LL ever could, except I don't post like a 5 year old and then lose battles horribly, giving FCC even more gear and troops in the case of flag caps in fiefs.

Now I'm just going to destroy these armies and sell all the gear so no one can have any fun.  Ever.

Just ignore the lil blighters. Keep doing your thing, it'll be awhile before the vile LL kids come after you again anyways and maybe something can be done about em before they show up again.

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2013, 09:47:41 pm »
+3
... um, so, why don't you just keep having your XP battles?
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2013, 09:48:26 pm »
+1

I've learned that if you're giving a shit about strat, you aren't having fun anyway. Hence what I've been trying to prove all along. People take it super seriously and actually give a shit about pixels on a screen. No matter how much they're like "oh no bro, it's cool," it takes one sentence to send anyone into the pit of nerd rage and binge eating. I think I've proven that, time and time again in this diplomacy section, for better or worse matters not.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2013, 09:48:58 pm »
+3
Excuse me you people can stop posting now I think my post was a good enough note to end the thread, thank you.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 09:53:18 pm by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2013, 10:06:06 pm »
+8
I told him I would hide nobody's armies and it was best to pretend my village was not on the map. 

If pretending village not on map
then

battle never happened; thread is illusion.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2013, 01:40:08 am »
Cancelling your battles because someone hurt your feelings? Really?
Too obvious of a propaganda attempt against LL.
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2013, 01:49:54 am »
+5
IDC if this is propaganda or not, the fact is LL are gaytards if they decide to attack the XP battle armies for no good reason.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2013, 02:05:28 am »
IDC if this is propaganda or not, the fact is LL are gaytards if they decide to attack the XP battle armies for no good reason.
Not really, if LL are permanently banned from battle participation due to a mistake, why shouldn't they attack the armies if they got troops to waste?
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.