Author Topic: [upkeep] 12 rounds in a row  (Read 5409 times)

Offline Hirschblte

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [upkeep] 12 rounds in a row
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2011, 06:44:19 am »
Just look it up it's in this forum, you can find the code for the simulation a guy did and run it yourself if you want. The math behind the 25k at 1x is in this same post, just read it then stfu.
no deal. but i am impressed by your deep insight in this matter, especially the "code from someone else"-part. why don't you simply put on the equation you're so proud of 3 posts ago? as you might have not realized, i did not doubt any figures or equations of [how it would be meant to be...] i just put on my dataset and ask, if it is working as intended? since you still did not say anything really useful you might have another try?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 06:49:53 am by Hirschblte »

Offline Ganon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ganon, Linkk
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2011, 07:28:25 am »
Ok then, i played alot of rounds since the patch, it is working as intended. If you paid more than average, it was just bad luck.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2011, 07:42:57 am »
Simple, want to earn money? Want to help your team to victory?

Train, become better at what you're doing, get a nice weapon, blocking skills, and 5 powerstrike.

BAM!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline ZMaNFaRLee

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2011, 08:08:50 am »
NAHHH Shits still fucked up a little.  Working as intended maybe but there has to be some code to prevent bad streaks.  Why allow someone to go through that.  And dont tell me its all as it should be.  Patch was update first day to QQing so dont call it perfect.

And these draws are starting to get stupid.  I doubt that was put into calcs.

Offline Ganon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ganon, Linkk
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2011, 08:36:31 am »
NAHHH Shits still fucked up a little.  Working as intended maybe but there has to be some code to prevent bad streaks.  Why allow someone to go through that.  And dont tell me its all as it should be.  Patch was update first day to QQing so dont call it perfect.

And these draws are starting to get stupid.  I doubt that was put into calcs.

I had some bad streaks myself, i can undestand how someone who hasn't alot of gold will get broke (i did several times). What i did was just farm naked a few rounds to get a little more gold, but i've always looked at the gold at the start of each gaming session and by using 40k equip i slowly gain gold, i can even afford to buy an item every 2 days. Just like the calculation suggested. I'm all for reducing upkeep a bit, but the good players are already adapting (especially by playing on small servers where skill counts and income is still the same) so there will be less qq and a really limited number of players able to get to level35+ and play with high end equip (not happened yet, they're still grinding).