Author Topic: a snake in the grass  (Read 16895 times)

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
Re: a snake in the grass
« Reply #210 on: June 01, 2013, 02:42:17 am »
+2
Im so grossed out by that picture...
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #211 on: June 03, 2013, 01:13:28 am »
+8
Day in the life of jack1(chapter1)

Most days I would just take a nice stroll around the countryside, but today was different. Today was the day after the new pool was installed in king Sanderson's castle. It was too bad that he was currently on crutches though.

The day ended up starting out a little average(lifting weights, fucking bitches, etc.) and it was kind of boring. So I decided to meet a few new people. as I was walking around I took familiar intrist in one worker. He was abnormally muscular like myself, almost as handsome, and just about as liked around the castle. I then wondered who in the world this could be, so I ventured to find out.

Jack1: hello I'm jack1, one of the lords of this castle. May I ask who you are?

BaleOhay: why hello jack1 I am BaleOhay.

Jack1: that seems as though it is the same name as one of our enemies leaders, hopefully you are not actually him.

BaleOhay: Of course not, I couldn't lead an army from here could I?

Jack1: Well actually you could through an intercut system of carrier pigeons or just using a cell phone but I doubt you have either of those mastered being that most of the people in the 600's didn't.

BaleOhay: well I should get back to work now before Sanderson calls me up to his sleeping chambers again, it's well known that I'm his favorite from the rest in the castle.

I just nodded and walked way in piety of his poor soul. Later on I saw a red headed woman that was so voluptuous that it actually brought tears to my eyes. My instinct to finding an attractive mate set in.

Jack1: have you seen my beach ball?

Woman: no, talk to me again and I'll take your ass to court you untrustworthy little slug.

Jack1: at least tell me your name.

Darla: it's darla but most people call me meshian.

Jack1: well want to get out of here? I have a sweet pad with actual jesters for entertainment.

Darla: well I would but I have to go correct lord daruvian about something.

Jack1: that's fine.

As I walked through the castle I saw a stone and this perticular stone I remember bringing from my holiday on my boat made of foreskin with my friend Wesley and my pet retard Angelo. I perticularly remember killing orcs while they shouted out A.L.E.C.(all leechers exiled cabinet). And later on we would praise Dionysus for obvous reasons.

Soon after I was done admiring a few things I went back to my chambers and I had one hell of a murder boner. Thank god for this slave named aldog. He has rubbed off so many boners of mine. There was also few remnants of saucy wieners left on the table since I was late for lunch.

I then went to play with veto in the courtyard(he is a real gamechanger). I just hate how he alwase uses the shadows like a wren. It ended up being an extremely cold game, and being that everybody is either slim or a spaniard I couldn't keep up. There was this one kid who studdered a lot though. He kept saying "throw" as "throwyoyoyoyoyoyo" In the end I ended up having to take some rohypnol to help tranquilize the pain from when I pulled a muscle.

This particular day ended with a feast in the great hall of rindyar castle. There were many events and tricks performed by each event. Havelle told the story of the battles of the Occipales/chevatruthers vs the great tkov/hoc/master breathers with his soft voice. Daruvian explained the karma sutra to everybody using darla as an example. I lifted things up then put them back down.

The main event was anticipated more than anything else. It was going to be Sanderson trying to climb a Rockwall, upside down, only using his hands.

To be continued.....

P.S. Arathian is gay and miggy is a boss

« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:13:37 am by Risen_Jack »
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #212 on: June 03, 2013, 06:10:20 am »
+2
The fuck did I just read?
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Equal

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 24
  • Secretly not gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Equal
« Reply #213 on: June 03, 2013, 06:33:52 am »
+6
visitors can't see pics , please register or login