Author Topic: Archery and fun  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Archery and fun
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2013, 06:21:33 pm »
Yes. More fun than being shot at anyway. How many quivers you got ?

One if you want to know, thats what you could bring with longbow+mace. But the price was/is also a factor, especially when wearing armor, which was yet another reason not to be a melee oriented archer I suppose.

And in case you dont know, ranged themselfs are more likely to get shot than inf. As far as the fun factor goes, archers where usually at the bottom then, and its even worse now.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2013, 07:50:43 pm »
Rumblood you really shouldn't talk about other people making insanely biased suggestions...

Says Zlisch_The_Biased.  :P
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2013, 07:54:51 pm »
First, please Kafein and others stop Lobying against this thread and the objetive that it has. Just leave it be and give to the people with real lifes one oportunity so our comments and opinions doesnt get deeply shadowed under a forum-post-war.

Second, with a litle bit of imagination it could be posible to get osme ideas so devs can think about it and inspire them, we can get some keys about it.
And yes, I have a melee alter to have some quick fun with my small weekly time for playing. But I really want to see archer heroes back, even if I never will be one of the, due to my ping and my underskillness, I think that ranged hazzard should be there. It makes the ambient more dangerous and hostile, and in my head that is how I imagine medieval times; where you dont really have a moment of peace if you choose to war. Nor moment to rest, nor place place to hide neither a safe a option to choose.

8-)

I get your point, but it's hard to tell as someone that never enjoyed archery in this game that much.

I guess if aiming wasn't based on a COF but rather on a moving point, it would be more interesting.