Author Topic: Homophob Clans?  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Homophob Clans?
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2013, 09:24:58 pm »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2013, 10:21:47 pm »
Racial slurs=homophobia? First time I've heard of it! Maybe next time read the thread title before diving into another anti-SemenStorm rant brother, you might come out looking less like a raging nerd.

(click to show/hide)

Homophobia and Racial slurs = bigotry

Sorry if you lack the comprehensive skills to make that connection though, I guess I should have been more clear that my point was based on a broader spectrum.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're being serious or not, especially over some text, but it really wouldn't have been too surprising if you were just shit posting as usual.  Your, and your clan's common attitude towards these subjects leaves a poor impression on the community.  Maybe if you guys acted less like 12 year old 9gag "l0l tr0ld!" 'trolls' you'd come off looking like an adult, not a child.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2013, 12:18:53 am »
Homophobia and Racial slurs = bigotry

Sorry if you lack the comprehensive skills to make that connection though, I guess I should have been more clear that my point was based on a broader spectrum.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're being serious or not, especially over some text, but it really wouldn't have been too surprising if you were just shit posting as usual.  Your, and your clan's common attitude towards these subjects leaves a poor impression on the community.  Maybe if you guys acted less like 12 year old 9gag "l0l tr0ld!" 'trolls' you'd come off looking like an adult, not a child.

Since you literally don't know anyone from semenstorm personally enough to really judge that they're all bigots, I'll take your post, like all your other posts, as shitposting. Literally every interaction I've had with you was you attacking myself/semenstorm/hero party. I'd like for you to point out semenstorm posting that reflects us being 9gag trolls so I can  point out 10x more posts from you or other Fimbulvetr members painting you as just that. Your attitude of constantly posting as a hostile mad dude is what's bad about this community, not harmless jabs like calling Frisia homophobes when they're clearly not.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2013, 04:19:47 am »
Racial slurs=homophobia? First time I've heard of it! Maybe next time read the thread title before diving into another anti-SemenStorm rant brother, you might come out looking less like a raging nerd.

(click to show/hide)

I assumed you were joking, I just didn't want people who don't really know us to think we are legitimately homophobic.