Author Topic: Another gutless battle time initiated by TKoV  (Read 2305 times)

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
Re: Another gutless battle time initiated by TKoV
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2013, 09:37:48 pm »
+6
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2013, 09:38:26 pm »
+1
the problem with your excuse for running is that you attacked one of our guys over a boundary policy you made up. If you were leaving those lands, why enforce the policy? Better yet, if you knew we we planned to take the halmar area, why not sell it to us and get enough troops to actually fight hospitaller?

I could very well be you planned to relocate, but the way you did it was just terrible. Ironically, your "done goofed" was way worse then KUTTs im sure in most peoples minds. Kutt was screwed, you guys could have at least made a good war with hospitaller, and if you are good hagglers, maybe you could have bought enough from us to take the whole steppes.

Was a number of "done goofs". Chesty thought it would be a good idea to kick off the war by attacking a random caravan of yours with almost nothing on him. He was thoroughly beaten for it. And I suggested to Sauce that we sell those fiefs, but we did nothing, so my idea fell short. And the noodles goofed up with the first siege of tulbuk making it a 6am battle, which he admitted to fucking up and he was also thoroughly beaten (which afterwords I made sweet, passionate love to both him and chesty). Nothing much you can do about it.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2013, 09:52:15 pm »
+3
Was a number of "done goofs". Chesty thought it would be a good idea to kick off the war by attacking a random caravan of yours with almost nothing on him. He was thoroughly beaten for it. And I suggested to Sauce that we sell those fiefs, but we did nothing, so my idea fell short. And the noodles goofed up with the first siege of tulbuk making it a 6am battle, which he admitted to fucking up and he was also thoroughly beaten (which afterwords I made sweet, passionate love to both him and chesty). Nothing much you can do about it.
How about stop making threads trolling Kutt and TKOV.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2013, 09:53:33 pm »
+1
I find that funny because ATS was always the NO NONSENSE NO FUN SUPER SRS admin clan, and now they've basically merged themselves with what was left of LLJK (exact opposite of no nonsense, no fun, super srs clan) and a few other guys from a few other clans.

Good times.

When I started JABONRA with dan and bovinejoni/bob weaver we wanted it to be really laid back, hence the name. The semenstorm guys asked us if we wanted to wear their banner. That led us to the whole hero party thing and so on and so on.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2013, 09:55:06 pm »
+1

my dick was so hard? :oops:
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2013, 10:04:42 pm »
+1
How about stop making threads trolling Kutt and TKOV.

Telling Chesty to not troll and shit talk is like asking someone to stop breathing Oxygen.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2013, 10:07:46 pm »
+2
Telling Chesty to not troll and shit talk is like asking someone to stop breathing Oxygen.

Telling Chesty to not troll and shit talk is like dancing at a club with no music? (DID I DO IT RIGHT!?)
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.