Author Topic: Werfrieds Peasant Battalions Official Diplomacy Thread  (Read 753 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Werfrieds Peasant Battalions Official Diplomacy Thread
« on: October 04, 2012, 12:04:58 am »
+2
As we marched into Amashke, with torches and pitchforks and cloth, we did not go in there in plate, we did not go in there expecting low casualties, we went in there fearless under the command of Teeth, and we did not fear death, for we knew that Mork would reward us as we were lying bleeding in the grass... ...there were survivors, but they didn't live that long, grapped their beat down bodies and nailed them on crosses, their plate did not protect them from our religion, Morks will could stop even a plated charger, and in fact, it did stop a plated charger, as we beat down its rider the faithful SoA_Polo climbed up upon the beast and rode it until it could be ridden no more... ...we crushed their weak, scared, pitiful shield walls... ...as soon as the village was secured we beat in the doors to the houses and dragged out the peasants who had hidden in their houses, we  crucified half of them, made the other half start building a chapel in the center of the village, a goats chapel, for men of faith...

Amashke is but the first of many fiefs to be purified of sin, we'll come for you, it'll happen again...

Special thanks to:
(click to show/hide)

This is the official topic for praising king Werfried and Mork the goat god, any tributes can be brought to our goats chapel in Amashke.
EDIT: ANDERS PUT UP THEM STONES!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 12:25:32 am by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Werfrieds Peasant Battalions Official Diplomacy Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 12:19:44 am »
+2
EDIT: ANDERS PUT UP THEM STONES!

Straw hat is more deserving of his lordiness, the Goat lord.
(straw hat is up)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Elmokki

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: United democratic national whatever
  • Game nicks: elmokki_Krokotiili
  • IRC nick: Elmokki
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 12:22:27 am »
All hail the great Mork. My great army of pilgrimage shall arrive by tomorrow to bring tribute (no seriously, don't attack me, I come in peace)

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 12:23:13 am »
+1
No special thanks to ninjas for signing up and providing a TS channel. BAH!

Good battles, guys! Was fun.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 12:24:44 am »
+1
No special thanks to ninjas for signing up and providing a TS channel. BAH!

Good battles, guys! Was fun.
Dude, I thought that was our secret, what kind of ninja doesn't hide everything he does?
Fixed it btw.
All hail the great Mork. My great army of pilgrimage shall arrive by tomorrow to bring tribute (no seriously, don't attack me, I come in peace)
Ah, tribute, we shall await thee, goat bless you.

Anders I've payed ya' now, if anyone else wants payment let me know.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 12:27:08 am »
A ninja that likes to see you publicly compliment weaboo's  :lol:

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 12:28:11 am »
+2
A ninja that likes to see you publicly compliment weaboo's  :lol:
Hey, even I'm a secret ninja, I'm just keeping it real and acting like I hate ninjas while I ninja a bunch of my old friendchers with 25 hits from my waki 'cause wakis are UP.

Offline Werfried

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • Goat bless my peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Werfrieds Peasant Battalion
  • Game nicks: Werfried
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 01:19:01 am »
Thank you all guys, that was awesome.

Amashke will be a village of peace, where the poor lonely peasants will find shelter (as long as they praise mork!).

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 01:31:35 am »
Thank you all guys, that was awesome.

Amashke will be a village of peace, where the poor lonely peasants will find shelter (as long as they praise mork!).
Amashke will indeed be a quiet village, every few days a new cart of prisoners will be wheeled into the chapel, the farmers will bring fresh crops into the village, the woodcutters will chop down new trees for expansion, and every few nights men will lay in their beds, trying to fall asleep, but they can't, the newly crucified men in front of the chapels constant screaming keeps the entire village awake, until finally the soon to be announced chapter head of Amashke chapel goes out and  cuts out his prisoners tongues, then all shall be quiet, and all shall rest well.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 01:59:17 am »
+2
Crazy Bashis believe we'll just let them capture our land! More men to be crucified I say.